Fate: Huge Battle Royale?!

David:
- So... This is the Holy Grail, huh?

Ozymandias:
- Want to fight for him, David? Too bad, you should've participated and win this fair and square!

David:
- Bring it...

Murderous look and aura surrounds entire stage.

Gilgamesh:
- Fuhahaha! I can feel your power very clearly, I shall accept your challenge, mongrel!

Ozymandias:
- Hold your horses, Archer! I have unfinished stuff with him. I'm fighting him first!

Jalter:
- Heh, I don't need to get my hands dirty.

David:
- Come on, I'll take both of you at once.

Scáthach:
- Master, I haven't fought with anyone yet, let me handle this.

David:
- Hm?

Scáthach:
- I, as your servant, should bring you the Holy Grail and beat Archer!

Gilgamesh:
- If you want the Holy Grail then you should have fought in dance battle. Or perhaps you're too old to dance like that, fuhahaha! I want to fight the real deal. Come at me, Lancer's Master and show me your strength I heard about for so long!

Even more murderous aura fills the stage. This time... It's Scáthach! David slowly approaches them. Scáthach puts Gae Bólg right behind David, almost stabbing him in the neck.

Scáthach:
- Let me take care of Archer.

David:
- Hm?

Scáthach:
- I'll show him who's the old one here! That's not a suggestion, you can only stop me with command seal!

David just looks at her and starts approaching Ozymandias.

David:
- You better come back alive.

Scáthach:
- You won't be disappointed, Master.

Ozymandias:
- Ho? So you're approaching me? With the same murderous aura as before?

David:
- ...

Ozymandias:
- Don't assume I'm as weak as I was before!

David summons his Gae Bólg. Ozymandias fires wall of light, David tries to cut through it but it doesn't work and quickly dodges.

David:
- Just a few days and your attack got this strong? ( Not gonna lie, this attack can kill me)

Tai (T):
- ( Be careful here, he can cut through almost everything, better use your full power at once)

David:
- ( Just as I planned, old man)

Ozymandias:
- Surprised? And all I needed was death of two servants to match you!

Jeanne just watches how they are fighting. Merlin walks closer to her.

Merlin:
- Hello! How was the party?

Jalter:
- Looks like I have to get my hands dirty. DIE!

Merlin:
- Oi!

Gilgamesh fires sword after sword, Scáthach runs and dodges all of them, jumps ahead to get closer, from underground chains appears, Scáthach throws rune and forces them to miss, she jumps back.

Gilgamesh:
- Not so bad for old woman. But you won't hit me even if you get so close to me.

Scáthach:
- Oh? Are you so sure?

Something under Gilgamesh's feet blows up.

Scáthach:
- That wind rune isn't the only rune I threw.