Fate: (+18) The Results - Hopes Lost?

Mordred throws her sword at him as the decoy, David grabs it and throws into the sky, Mordred appears there and grabs it, falling straight at David's head, he simply moves by 2 steps and dodges, Mordred tries to punch him in the face, David - quick right cross before it reached him, another right cross, she flies through many buildings, David follows her, another time cross, Mordred blocks it, they are flying through many buildings, Mordred stops them, laying down kick, David jumps over it, double kick, Mordred is sent on the ground again, David jumps back near the hotel, Mordred rushes at him totally pissed.

Mordred:
- THIS TIME... I GOT YOU!

David grabs her head and smashes on the ground, it was so fast it looked like he just slapped her.

Bruno and Artoria:
- MORDRED!

Mordred wakes up, so beaten up.

Mordred:
- Fine... Then you leave me no choice.

Mordred activates her Noble Phantasm.

David swings right right arm on the right. Creates a huge spirit sword out of his hand, takes the "back stance" and charges it.

Mordred:
- CLARENT BLOOD-

David teleports behind her, totally shocking him, she's paralyzed! David swings her sword but when he was about to hit her he hid his sword, continued swinging but the distance was too long, he didn't hit her and slowly walked towards the hotel with his hands in the pockets.

David:
- We're done here, Scáthach. Let's go home.

Mordred canceled her Noble Phantasm and crouched on the ground. She's heavily breathing.

Artoria:
- Mordred!

Bruno:
- Saber!

Both of them approaches her and checks if she's okay.

Artoria:
- Are you okay, Mordred? He really got you...

Mordred:
- I... Was... On the brink of death...

David stops in front of the entrance:
- Just to make sure you understand. I don't know anyone called "Merlin" nor Berserker's Master.

David enters the hotel with Scáthach and goes back to their room.

Bruno:
- These two... Did you see their strength? It was like nothing to him! There is no way they aren't related at all.

Artoria's worried:
- Let's come back home... Staying here is dangerous...

Bruno:
- Y-yeah... You're right.

Around 11 PM in David's room. Both of them took the shower because they were stinking.

Scáthach smiling, laying on the bed:
- Weren't you a little too harsh? You've seriously beaten her up.

David:
- Of course not, she's challenged me. She's signed up for this.

Scáthach:
- If you say so. But why didn't you finish her instantly? I know you can.

David:
- I'm not a battle lover like you, but checking what our opponents can do is strategical move, right? Anyways you're war genius, you should've known it.

Scáthach:
- Of course I knew, but I wanted to hear what was really in your mind. Hmm... Master...

David takes out his shirt and sits on the bed.

David looks at her:
- Hm?

Scáthach crawls to David, face to face and starts talking seducingly.