Fate: Master, Student and Betrayal

Around 10 pm.

David:
- *pants*

Scáthach:
- That was quite... A decent training... Don't you think so?

David:
- Yeah... I need a break...

Scáthach:
- Alright-

David:
- And don't try to attack me off guard! This isn't a war god dammit! PUT. THE. GAE. BÓLG. DOWN!

Scáthach's shocked because David figured out what she was planning to do.

Scáthach:
- Fiiiiine~

David:
- I know you must be pretty tired too.

Scáthach:
- Of course not!... I can do 10 times more trainings like that!

David:
- Come on, I can hear you panting a lot. Get some rest.

Scáthach:
- Alright, you're right. I'm sorry, David.

David sits on a rock, Scáthach sits on a rock next to him.

Tai (T):
- Excuse me, Ms. Scáthach. I need to borrow David for a second. Can you leave us alone?

Scáthach:
- Hmm? Are you hiding something behind me? We're allies you can trust me you know~

Tai (T):
- That's some... Private stuff of ours.

David:
- Sorry, Scáthach. If he wants to talk alone it means it's something important.

Scáthach:
- Alright, I'll scout the area then.

David:
- Good luck.

Scáthach leaves, leaving them both alone.

Tai (T):
- So, uhm...

David:
- What is it?

Tai (T):
- Why did you... You know, sleep with her? I mean, you were always so loyal to Scarlett even after her death... Are you moving on? You've got some feelings for her?

David:
- That's not it... You know I was always weak to people like that...

Tai (T):
- So you've got a thing to her? Hehe.

David:
- That's not what I meant! Just look at her, I bet you've already noticed...

Tai (T):
- Ah, I know what you're talking about...

David:
- "Her wish is to die"... That isn't exactly right... She just wants to have fun, feel alive, enjoy life again. She wants to feel the breathe of death at her spine. But since she became immortal it all became almost meaningless to her.

Tai (T):
- You've read her quite well, didn't you?

David:
- She's been so lonely since the Land of Shadow has been taken to outside of world... I can relate to that... Also you know... How much she reminds me of Scarlett... At that night I just saw her and only her. I felt like it's really Scarlett...

Tai (T):
- So you think they are really the same person?

David:
- I'd like to believe that but who knows... I wish she was reincarnated here but her soul was erased alongside her body so it's impossible... Possibility of alternative version is closer to truth...

Tai (T):
- Keep up a good work. You'll get to to meet her eventually.

David:
- Yeah, thanks...

Scáthach:
- Are you done yet?

David:
- See you later, Tai. Yeah I am!

Scáthach comes back to the resting spot.