Fate: Golden Archer and Alternation

Artoria:
- Excalibur!

Gilgamesh:
- Enuma Elish!

Both of their Noble Phatasm clashes, it ends with a huge explosion that Mordred and Bruno notices, they immediately headed there.

Artoria is laying on the ground, unconscious, Gilgamesh standing above her.

Gilgamesh:
- Pathetic.

Mordred:
- Huh?!

Mordred notices her father laying on the ground and gets pissed.

Mordred:
- Fa... Father!

Mordred rushes at Gilgamesh.

Bruno:
- Saber, wait! Don't do anything rash!

Gilgamesh:
- Father? How dare you call her Father, begone!

Gilgamesh pierces Mordred with many chains that appeared all around her.

Bruno:
- Saber!

Gilgamesh:
- Useless shit is always a useless shit, Mongrel! Don't stand between us!

Mordred:
- ...

Gilgamesh:
- Fine, I'll let you think about it a little, Saber. If you're ready to marry me, then come and find me, fuhahaha!

Gilgamesh disappears leaving Mordred and Artoria on the edge of death.

Bruno:
- Saber! Saber! Wake up!

Artoria wakes up:
- Huh?!

Bruno:
- Ah, finally!

Artoria:
- W- What happened? Where is Gilgamesh?!

Bruno:
- Gilgamesh?

Artoria:
- Was it all a dream?

Bruno:
- Unfortunately... It wasn't...

Artoria:
- Huh? Where is Mordred?

Bruno:
- She's... Barely alive... She's unconscious in the next room, it will take some time to recover...

Artoria:
- She's alive? I'm relieved!

Bruno:
- That bastard almost killed her... And I couldn't do anything...

Artoria:
- Master...

Bruno:
- You know... I think we have no chance of winning this war...

Artoria:
- What did you say?!

Bruno:
- You've seen their strength, you've fought them... Leader, David, Gilgamesh... They are just too strong...

Artoria:
- Shut up and listen!

Bruno:
- Huh?

Artoria:
- I may not be your King, no, I'm your Knight, your Servant, Saber. If you don't believe in our abilities and support us with your magic how do you think we're going to win? So far you didn't help at all! We're in all of this together, we stick together and help each other in battle! Bonds between Master and Servants matter, with that attitude we won't go too far! Look, there is two of us, I was caught off guard and Mordred... I'm sure she did something stupid like rush at opponent without a plan. Together we're stronger than anyone! We don't need Merlin to win! Just believe in our abilities!

Bruno comes out to his mind, he understood his attitude was incorrect and uncalled.

Bruno:
- Yeah... You're right.

Bruno stands up.

Bruno:
- How can we win this if I don't believe in you? Thank you for your speech, my King.