Fate: Memories

Meanwhile:

David looking through the window:
- Looks like it's stopped. They must have killed each other or some shit.

Scáthach laying on the bed watching tv:
- They can still be alive, you know, tactical retreat.

David covers the window.
- Well, doesn't matter for now. How's the wine by the way?

Scáthach:
- Not exactly as I remember it from my ages but I can't deny it's quite good. Don't you want to try it yourself?

David:
- I can not. Getting drunk means not controlling my power which can lead to... Yeah, better not talk about it...

Scáthach:
- Booooring.

David:
- What did you-

Scáthach:
- Come on, we're celebrating our contract. It's a shame to drink alone at times like that~

David fires a small energy ball that goes around Scáthach and hits the corner.

Scáthach gets shocked at first but then becomes mad:
- You didn't have to threaten me with that attack of yours you know?

David:
- I wasn't aiming at you but on that thing behind the plant.

Scáthach:
- Huh?

David:
- It looked like a cat, Sphinx I could say.

Scáthach:
- He's smashed now so we can't tell. How long he's been spying on us?

David:
- Probably he was spying on us from very beginning. I already noticed him while I was making coffee. I've put a barrier around this floor so there is no way he could enter here. He must have gotten here before us.

Scáthach:
- Wait, why didn't you kill it earlier?

David:
- It didn't bother me that much but it didn't want to go away either. This is room for two, I ain't paying for him.

David takes wine glass and fills it with wine. Then sits on the bed near Scáthach.

David:
- You know, you're right. But only this time, let us drink together.

Meanwhile in the church, Artoria held back and canceled her Noble Phantasm.

Merlin:
- I'm so sorry for that aga-

Artoria's red face:
- Do not talk about *this* ever again, alright! I command you as your King!

Merlin:
- Sorry, sorry, my bad. Haha!

Mordred:
- Sooo... You're alive? And what are you doing here with my Master?

Merlin:
- He's healed my wounds while I was down. He's a really nice guy you after get to know him

Bruno:
- Yeah, seeing this guy's monstrous strength I thought about making a contract with him. He's beaten all of you very easily, we need every ally to beat him and who knows how strong his servant will be or even who it will be.

Artoria:
- But what about your Master, Caster?

Merlin:
- Him? He's probably dead by now.

Artoria:
- Why are you saying it so indifferently?...

Merlin:
- He wasn't my Master to begin with.

Everyone:
- What?!

Merlin:
- I have no Master, I'm Grand Caster after all. I was summoned by the Holy Grail.

Artoria:
- That means there is still...

Merlin:
- You don't have to worry about Caster Servant. He won't be even summoned.