Chapter Eight: Ann

I woke up to the sound of running water. "Shit, did I leave water running." I jumped out of bed and ran to the spare bathroom, I heard the music playing and thought to myself who would listen to that type of music but me, I opened the door, pulled the curtains back and screamed. After the fog cleared I realized who was in my shower, I yelled, "Derrick, What are you doing?" "Ann you fell asleep on the couch after dinner last night, I carried you to bed. Do you remember anything at all from last night?" I was speechless his body was heaven. His unmentionable was big and hard, his skin was the same color all over, nice, smooth and mocha in color. "Damn this man is fine, from head to toe." I thought in silence. Ashamed because I stared at his erection so long I backed out of the bathroom and closed the door. I stood there for about 20 seconds before yelling in to him, "sorry Derrick, I totally forgot you were here." I was so embarrassed. A knock on the door caught my attention, I walked to the door, "who is it." "It's Josh, Ms. Ann, I have breakfast for you two." I opened the door and took the bag from Josh as Derrick walked out of the bathroom with some shorts on and no shirt. He asked, "Do you want me to put a shirt on." I looked at him and tried not to look at how he bulged out a slight bit in front on his shorts or his shirtless hairy chest and said, "Derrick you're fine." "Are you sure you can handle seeing my sexy body?" Derrick played with me, giving me weird looks as he talked. I handed him the bag and walked in the bedroom to shower and freshen up before breakfast.

We sat at the table and Derrick questioned me to find out how much I remembered about last night.
Derrick: So do you remember us eating dinner last night?
Ann: Yeah, I remember!
Derrick: What do you remember about the couch?
Ann: What happened to the couch?
Derrick: On the couch?

My eyes widen and I said, "On the couch," as I covered my mouth. "Did we..." I started to say. "Damnit Ann, I would never take advantage of you like that." He looked at me and said with confidence. "How would you know if you were taking advantage of me?" I said in a flirtatious way while picking up a piece of fruit from my plate. "I just knew that if I had a chance at a first time, I want both of us to be well aware of what is going on, but if you want a second, third or more and every once and while we can go at it tipsy." Derrick protested.

I stood up, walked over to him and kissed his lips. I stood in front of him and straddle his legs, I wrapped his hand around my waist and put both his hands on each side of my ass cheeks. He pulled me closer, close enough that I could feel his erection against my hotspot. I kissed him, I grabbed both sides of his face and deepened the kiss. We both moaned as I pulled on his bottom lip with my teeth. I kissed him hard again. He picked me up and carried me into the bedroom to my bed. He sat on the bed and then laid back with me still in position, straddling him. He helped me out of my shirt, he rubbed his hands over my hard nipples and he looked me in my eyes. I bent down to kiss him and he started to rock me back and forward over his erection. He tasted both breasts and I grinded faster and harder on his hard erection. I can tell he wanted me so badly. "We can't baby, I want you but I don't have any condoms. But I want you to be happy can I make you happy, Ann." I looked at him, and he asked again "can I make you happy?" Derrick demanded an answer. He bite down on my right nipple and he asked again, I looked him straight in his eyes and said, "Fuck, yes, make me happy, please make me happy." My enter hotspot was on fire and I need him to put the flame out. He flipped me on my back and slid my panties down while looking directly in my eyes. "Ann, I wanna taste you, I want you to watch me taste you, okay?" He bent down and my eyes never left his. I watched as he ate me, licking and fucking me with his tongue. I watch him until I came hard in his mouth and all over his face. "Yes, baby cum in my mouth, let me taste your cum, you taste so good." I pulled him up and pushed him on the bed on his back, I pulled his shorts down enough to see his full erection, "Baby, What are you doing?" He asked me. I put one finger over his lips signing for him to be quiet. I straddled him again and rubbed my wet pussy up and down his shaft until he came all over his rock hard abs. I kept rubbing against his hard erection and when I felt him about to cum again, I grabbed his shaft with my hand and jacked him off until he came the second time.

We both laid there in my bed sticky pussy, sticky face and sticky belly. He was more sticky than I was. I grabbed some wet wipes from the drawer next to my bed and wiped him off as much as I could. He turned to face me and said, "Ann, I want to feel you, I want to bury this deep inside you." Pointing down at his still very hard erection. "Can we both go get tested today and take things from there?" I asked Derrick. "And if you are worried about me getting pregnant I'll start the pill back so that doesn't happen, can we do that?" I asked. He looked me in my eyes and said, "Baby, I don't care about you being on the pill, I want a future with you, Ann, I love you, I want to be with you forever." Those words were magic to my ear, he wants to be with me forever.

I took a week off work, Derrick took a week off work but still worked mobile sometimes from my condo. We talked and made out, talked and made out. I really enjoyed being with him. Tonight we are going to an event at Wanda's house and when we come back we will open our test results. We have not had any sexual encounters since the first time, we decided we would wait until after we get the test back. We decided that I should start the birth control pills until we take things to the next step.

Surprisingly I have not heard from Anthony, nor have I heard from Michael. Not even his early morning text, telling me to have a good day. Derrick never forced me to talk about what happened that night but I did have to promise that I will never shut him out again.