Chapter Eleven: Derrick

"You know, you got me wrapped around your cute little pinky?" I asked Ann. "Why do you say that?" Ann asked me. "Because you are a wonderful woman, you deserve the world and I love you so much. I will do anything for you." I explained to her. "You are the kindest, bravest, most brilliant woman I know and you're all mine!" He winked at Ann. Ann laid quietly thinking about the words she was hearing from Derrick's mouth about her. Derrick's phone rang and he answered.

Derrick: Hello
Josh: What's up boss, just calling to give you an update about the break in.
Derrick: Hold on, let me put the phone on speaker so Ann can hear. Okay go ahead
Ann: Hi Josh how are you doing?
Josh: Hi Ann I'm doing well...so I spoke with the private investor and they said they have a lead of who broke in and trashed your condo. They sent some evidence over to the police department and you should hear something from them soon. As far as we know it was some teenagers.
Derrick: Thanks Josh, if you find anymore news please call us and fill us in.
Ann: Thanks Josh!
Josh: Alright boss, I'll take care of everything, do you need anything?
Derrick: No, we are fine, thanks man!
Josh: Talk to you later.

Ann took a deep breath, I kissed her forehead and then her beautiful lips. "Babe, lets go have dinner, it's a nice restaurant nearby." Ann and I started to get dressed. I finished and went downstairs to greet the substitute limo driver. I turned to look at the door to see Ann in a black sequin dress with red high heel shoes, red lipstick, her hair was pinned back in a nice bun, her shape was flawless and her beauty was mesmerizing. I love this woman and I will do everything to ensure her happiness. I wrapped her in my arms and looked her in her eye. "You are my world and I would do anything for you." Ann smiled, "I love you, Derrick, I'm happy I have you in my life." She kissed me and we walked to the waiting limo.

After dinner we went back to the hotel and made love slowly and with so much passion. In the morning we will go back to Ann's condo and figure out things from there. Ann deserve complete happiness and I'm going to make sure she gets it.