Shadows from the past.

———————————————————————————
Hello Readers🥰.
I would want to use this opportunity to thank you all for your support. I am really grateful 💫.
I also want to use this opportunity to thank a special friend, Jeremiah Dwimfuo Agyepong. This story would have never existed if it weren't for him. All his encouragement and love have brought me this far. This chapter is so dear to me because I lost my special friend, Jeremiah😞.
I hope one day, I will get this story far and let the world know I got that amazing friend who pushed me this far💫.
I do not want to take most of your time. Enjoy! 😊.

———————————————————————————

Two days later.

After the death of Nicholas, It was really hard for Nat, Josephine,Claudia and Nicholas' family to move on. Some beautiful memories they spent with him kept coming back to them. Claudia couldn't stop her tears from flowing and her heart couldn't handle Nicholas death. It felt as though it was not real.Nat on the other hand was becoming an alcoholic. He wished he could bring back his best friend from death. He sat in his couch idle just sipping his wine when an idea popped up in his mind. He wore his slides and placed the wine glass on his dinner table. He picked up his car keys and drove to Nicholas home. On arrival, he began to have flashbacks.

Flashback
( From the first day Nicholas showed Nat his new house).
Nicholas:   This is my new house. What do you think about it?

Nat:  Are you sure you are okay? You told me you bought a mansion.

(Nicholas laughed)

Nicholas: I knew you wouldn't show up if I told you it was just a two bedroom house.

Nat: Of course not.

Nicholas: Nat come on, it's not that bad.

Nat: Man, I am not saying it's bad. You lied to me.

(Nicholas laughed)

Nicholas:   When I have my first child I'll move out.

Nat:   I hope that will be soon.

(Nicholas laughed)

Nicholas:  Let's go inside.

Present day.
Nat parked his car and got down. He walked into the living room.

Flashbacks
Nat:  Oh wow. The inside is something else. [astonished]
Nicholas:   So, that means I'm good at choosing interior decorations. [narcissistically]

Nat:   [scoffs]For sure.

Nicholas:  Have a seat and let me serve you with my favourite wine of all time. I bought this wine from Italy and you have to try it.

(Nat sat down as Nicholas walked to his bar to pick out the wine and two wine glasses)

Nicholas:   So tell me, what's up with you?

Present day
(Nat shed tears from these memories. All the video games they played together and the fun they had together caused him to cry more. He sat on the floor with his head buried in his hands while he wept. He raised his head when he heard someone walking in. It was Claudia. He quickly wiped his tears.

Claudia: I didn't expect to meet anyone here.

Nat: I just wanted to inspect the house one more time before it is sold out.