Chapter 8: Love me like you do

The hotel door burst open on a swing in a flash. And as quickly as it opened, it was shut closed with the force of two bodies. Their luggage dropped to the floor with a thud.

Mouths and hands caressed with fervor and need, their desperation apparent. It was passionate and intense and full of heat. Letting out a moan of pleasure, Chloe threaded her hand through Beca's hair, loving the soft feel of it between her fingers as she held the brunette steady while her mouth danced with hers in a hard kiss. She smothered her lips with her own, Chloe's pink tongue peeking out and tracing a line over the crease of Beca's mouth, desperately begging for entrance.

Beca couldn't refuse. Her body lined up with Chloe's perfectly, every contour of their forms fitting like a puzzle. It was all too much and too little at the same time. Beca couldn't get enough of her taste, her smell, her lithe form molding into her own. Beca's hands gripped her hips in a vice lock just as Chloe trailed her hands down her sides and wound her arms around her waist, bringing the brunette closer.

The two were so twisted and tangled with one another that it was difficult to tell where one body started and where the other ended.

With the feel of the wooden door behind her back and Beca's chest against her own, Chloe almost lost control of herself right then and there. Chloe didn't know if it was the way Beca pumped her hips against hers. Or the way she kept her steady as she grasped onto the younger woman with all of her might. Or how her lips traveled south from her mouth to the pulse point on her neck. Or if it was simply the combination of all those put together.

Chloe figured it was the latter.

This beating pulse and hot, boiling energy between them was all so new and exciting, yet natural. And those feelings alone allowed the pair to breathe, to just be. The outside world quickly faded around them, everything else became a blur.

Right now, in this moment, it was only them.

Chloe hooked a slender leg around Beca's waist, the motion causing their cores to line up directly and causing friction. She could feel the heat building between the two of them, their hearts beating faster and faster with each passing second.

In one swift movement, Chloe managed to unhook her leg and direct them toward the bed, where Beca was now being pressed against the mattress with the redhead straddling her. Beca let out a groan in surprise, air escaping her lungs. Then suddenly, a pair of cold hands began hiking up her t-shirt, only to trace over the newly revealed skin. Within mere seconds, her chest was left bare before her. Chloe had somehow already taken off her bra without her noticing.

Breaking the kiss, Chloe smiled softly down at Beca. Without either speaking a word, they pulled the other in for a hug and relished in the warmth it brought. Beca gently rotated them, leaving her on top this time. She couldn't help but smile at the woman beneath her.

Chloe had a smile of her own, eyes sparkling as she looked up at Beca, dancing her fingers along the brunette's back in abstract shapes and designs. Her touch gentle, so gentle it tickled, causing a few laughs to tumble from Beca's mouth.

Silence encompassed them as they lay there, and as odd as it may have been, the silence was actually soothing. The only sounds being the hitches in their breaths and the rapid beating of their hearts.

It was quiet, and it was still. And in that stillness, Chloe realized something.

Peppering open-mouthed kisses along the long column of her neck and nipping at the flesh, Chloe sighed deeply and shut her eyes. "I missed you. I missed you so much."

Beca had missed her too. More than she could possibly ever know.

Kissing her forehead, Beca's nose rubbing carefully along hers in a tender caress, she simply said, "I'm right here. I'm right here, Chloe. I'm not going anywhere."