why

"LILLIAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING" my mother yelled. From the living room.

"I said fine that obviously meant I was coming home you asked me to come home. You should've told your guy to leave" I said disgusted.

"I cannot believe we just walked in on your mom I have been scared for life" ari said.

"Yeah me too most I've seen is just her making out but this is a whole new level" I said. We ran up the stairs. Did not want to see anymore than what we already have.

"Let's just forget that this ever happened" I said.

"You don't have to tell me twice. Anyways so tell me about colby" she said with a smirk. 'oh my god ari I swear'

"He's just a friend ari we barely even know each other" I said.

"So you can still tell me who he is as a person so tell me" she said.

"Ugh fine since your not gonna give up. He's sweet, caring, and funny that's all I know for now cause we just met today" I said.

"Aw he sounds sweet I know you don't want anything with him I'm just saying I-" she said before I interrupted.

"Don't you dare say it" I said.

"I ship it" she said excitedly. Ari has always been that friend that ships everyone together that's like the only thing that annoys me about her.

"Ugh no why do you always do this he's just a friend and he will stay as a friend" I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl you can't see it yet but you will. usually when I ship it doesn't work but this one idk there's something between you two the question is what, I'm not sure if its love or something else, but there's definitely something" she said.

"I don't think its love its too soon for love we literally just met ari I only see us as friends but maybe in the future that will change I don't know but just not now" I said.

"I know not now I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you or anything I just don't understand this feeling I'm getting from you two." Ari said. 'I wonder what she means by that'

We were just talking and hanging out for a few hours when I heard my door slam open.

"LILLIAN TELL YOUR LITTLE FRIEND TO LEAVE YOU HAVE CHORES TO DO" my mother yelled.

"Well I guess you have to leave ari I'll see you Sunday for Kats sleep over. Bye" I said while hugging her.

"Bye be strong for me please"ari said.

"I will I promise" I said. Watching her leave. She waved and I waved back. 'Can I promise I'll be strong its so hard to do that but I don't want her to leave worried about me'

"LILLIAN!" My mother yelled.

"Yes mother" I said. Walking down the stairs.

"Come here sweetie" she said. 'sweetie? She hasn't called me that in years' I walked over to her in the living room.

"Come give me a hug" she said. 'this is so weird is there something wrong with her I'm not seeing?' I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Its been so long since I've had a hug from you I missed it dear" she said. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped.

"There there all will be fine soon" she said letting me fall.

"Wh-why wo-would you d-do thisss" I hissed out in pain.

"Cause you mean nothing to me once your father left I didn't want you anymore but I didn't want to kill you that young so I waited until you were older and today was the perfect day" she said.

"I'm gonna leave now and clean up the evidence while you die" she said walking away.

I held onto my stomach and grabbed my phone. I called ari no answer, Mrs.rose, no answer Kat no answer and then colby no answer. 'why does she want me dead she could've abandoned me or put me up for adoption why did she choose to kill me.' I was crying I didn't want it to end like this. Everything went black then I heard