Chapter 1

Alya and Chloe pull Marinette into the classroom and sit her down on her seat. Nino and Adrien walk in shortly after. Marinette:can I sit next to Adrien please? Adrien:you don't mind, do you Nino? Nino:no. Not at all. Nino gets out of his seat and Marinette sits down next to Adrien. Marinette:hi Adrien. Adrien:hi Marinette. Miss Bustier walks into the classroom. Miss Bustier:Nino Lahiffe. Nino:here. Miss Bustier:Alya Césaire. Alya:I'm here. Miss Bustier:Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Marinette:I'm here, Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks up in surprise when she hears the change of tone in Marinette's voice. Miss Bustier:Marinette? Marinette:yes. It's me. I just wanted to say something. Marinette stands up and walks to the front of the room. Marinette:I'm very sorry about how I treated you all. Marinette sighs. Marinette:I hope you'll forgive me, but if not then that's fine. Marinette looks away sadly then she hears someone clapping and looks to see Ivan clapping then everyone else starts clapping. Rose:of course we forgive you, Marinette. Alix:yeah, you showed us that you've changed. Marinette smiles. Miss Bustier:you may sit down, Marinette. Marinette:thank you, Miss Bustier. The black-haired girl sits back down next to Adrien. Chloe:it was good that you apologized to everyone for what you did. Chloe hugs Marinette. 2 days later, Marinette is running into the school. She runs up the stairs and into the classroom, she sits next to Adrien. Adrien:hey Marinette. Marinette:oh, hi Adrien. They kiss. Marinette sees that Alya and Nino are not in their seats. Marinette:are Alya and Nino taking their sweet old time getting here? Everyone in the classroom laughs and Marinette laughs as well. Alya and Nino run in. Alya:sorry, we're late. They go to sit down. Alix:um....Alya, Nino. One of you will have to sit there so that someone can sit there with one of you. Alya:what do you mean? Alix:she's got a hearing issue, so she'll have to sit in the front. Nino:what are you talking about? Miss Bustier walks into the classroom. Miss Bustier:good morning, students. I'm sure you've all heard by now, but Lila's home from her trip to Achu and she's back in school with us again. Lila walks into the classroom as well.
Lila:hi everyone. Class:hi Lila.