Chapter 46

The black creature is still flying away, then he hears rumbling and turns around to see a purple bubble. He remembers what the red creature said to him. ???:I am not a coward, and I'm not selfish, either! But, maybe this Nathanael boy has some yummy Camembert left. He flies back towards the tower. Meanwhile with Oblivio, Oblivio is standing on the edge of the roof. Oblivio:Ladybug, Chat Noir, if you don't come out of hiding and give us your Miraculouses, this giant bubble's gonna erase the memories of every single person in Paris! Meanwhile with Alya. Alya:it's time to bring Ladybug back! Tikki, spots on! Alya transforms into Ladybug. Nathanael:wow, that was amazing! Ladybug:thanks, but I don't feel like a superhero at all. Ladybug looks at her yo-yo. Ladybug:okay, there seems to be a kind of button here. She presses the lid and it opens. Ladybug:user's guide? Several icons pop up around a question mark. Ladybug:"yo-yo's features, capturing the akuma, one-time power, Lucky Charm...." wha..... A teapot appears and lands in Ladybug's hands. Ladybug:uh! What am I supposed to do with this? Make tea? Nathanael:maybe it's part of a puzzle, or a riddle? Ladybug:you're right, it must just be one part of the solution, but, how am I gonna find the solution? Nathanael:um. I don't know. Ladybug:okay! It's time for action! Ladybug runs away. Nathanael thinks about the drawing that he saw on his phone earlier and sighs sadly. Meanwhile with Ladybug, she is running while reading the user's guide. Ladybug:"the Miraculous enhances all physical abilities." Well, that'll come in handy.
She runs to the roof and spins her yo-yo. Oblivio stands up. Papillona:it looks like Ladybug has gotten her powers back, but not her memory. Seize her Miraculous, Oblivio! Oblivio starts shooting at her. She jumps out of the way. Ladybug:wow! Super agility is super awesome! She jumps off the building and swings away. Meanwhile with Nathanael, he turns around to see two cardboard boxes on the ground, and a pair of scissors and a roll of tape on a table. Meanwhile back with Ladybug, she's running away from Oblivio's blasts. She trips on her yo-yo and falls to the ground. Oblivio:you've forgotten your reflexes, huh? Oblivio walks towards her. Oblivio:now we're gonna make sure you forget everything else, including your Miraculous!
Oblivio aims Oblivio's blaster at her. A roll of tape phases through Oblivio's head. Oblivio turns around. Nathanael is dressed in an unnecessarily detailed cardboard version of Chat Noir's costume. Nathanael:leave her alone! Ladybug:Na...... Ladybug covers her mouth. Oblivio begins shooting at Nathanael. He screams and dodges, but Ladybug pulls him away to hide behind a vent. ???:so, can I be of any help in any way? Nathanael turns around. Nathanael:Plagg? Plagg:my name is Plagg? Nathanael:yes, and you got here just at the right time. He takes his carboard helmet off.