Chapter 49

Alya and her classmates are watching the TV in the library at school. Alya:what do you think of today's episode, Marinette? Marinette:I think it's gonna be interesting especially since our science teacher is gonna be in it. Alya:I wonder what discovery she has. Marinette:me too. Alya gasps. Alya:look! There she is! Marinette squeals in excitement. Miss Mendeleiev talks about what she found. Miss Mendeleiev:this is what they look like. Marinette hears Alya and someone else gasp. Alya:I have to go, Marinette. Bye. The video call ends. Marinette:bye, Alya. Marinette sighs. Marinette:I wish Nooroo was still with me. Meanwhile with Alya. Alya:Tikki. What did you do? Tikki:it wasn't my fault. I was trying to stop Chat Noir's Kwami. Alya gasps. Alya:Chat Noir is here? Tikki:no! He's not! ???:Alya. Are you okay? Alya:Tikki. Hide. Alya opens the bathroom stall door and sees Chloe. Chloe:oh. There you are, Alya. Why did you suddenly leave? Alya:I just felt sick but I'm all better now. Chloe:oh, good. The judges didn't believe Miss Mendeleiev. Alya:oh, poor her. Chloe:yeah, what a shame. ???:Alya! Chloe! Chloe turns around to see her friends running towards her and Alya. Adrien:you have to see this. Chloe:why? What happened? The 4 run back to the library. Alya gasps. Alya:Miss Mendeleiev has been Akumatized? Chloe:I have to record this for the Ladyblog. Alya and Nathanael:no! Chloe looks at Nathanael and Alya. Chloe:what? Alya:it's too dangerous, Chloe. I don't want you to get hurt. You're my best friend. Chloe:and you're mine too. Alya:I'll go home where it's safe. Alya runs out of the school. Alya:Tikki, Spots On! She transforms into Ladybug and grabs her yo-yo and swings away. Meanwhile with Kwamibuster. Kwamibuster:true or false, will you survive? She pushes the big box off the edge of the roof. Ladybug grabs the box and puts it back on the roof. She opens the door and lets Alec out. Alec:thank you, Ladybug! Ladybug:no problem, sir. Alec runs through a door. Ladybug looks at Kwamibuster. Ladybug:you don't need to do this! Kwamibuster:and why not? Chat Noir:it's not nice to imprison people just because they don't please you. She shoots her ray at the 2 superheroes and they jump out of the way. Kwamibuster:stay still, why don't you? Ladybug and Chat Noir hide behind 2 air conditioning units. Kwamibuster:nothing will stop me from finding you. Ladybug:Lucky Charm! Kwamibuster turns around to see a teapot disappear behind the air conditioning unit. She walks towards the air conditioning unit. Kwamibuster:true or false, will I find you? She looks around the corner to see that no one's there.