Chapter 2

AN: Phew, I finally found the soundtrack.

Polterpup and Polterpuppy were looking for Luigi, sniffing out his scent. They eventually found him and both of them started licking his face. Luigi woke up and found himself in the basement. He grabbed his flashlight and began looking around. He looked in the distance and found a car. What was unusual was that there was a hatch at the side of the car. Before he opened the hatch, Polterpup and Polterpuppy came out a scared Luigi.

Both of the pups were bouncing around, excited about something they found. Luigi got up and opened the hatch. Inside was the Poltergust. He gasped in excitement and put it on. He was trying it out around the room and was amazed.

Polterpup/Polterpuppy: Woof? (Are you comfortable with what you learned?)

Luigi understood was they said and nodded. Polterpups and Polterpuppy's single was striking and was sniffing around. They looked up and flew upstairs. Luigi followed them using the elevator. But... all the buttons are gone?

Well, time to do it the old fashion way.

Luigi looked for the stairs and eventually found them. He followed both of the pups into the main lobby. He looked around and found ghosts, bolting up the front door. He dropped his flashlight and looked at them in shock. The ghosts were bolting up the front door, they knew that Luigi, you, and the gang were trying to escape. Both of the pups approached them, but the ghost shooed them away.

Ghost: Shoo!!

They ran away. The ghost told the other ghost to put the mechanics away. The ghost tossed the mechanics away and saw Luigi. He scared Luigi and Luigi froze in place from fright. Purple cage-like cell doors blocked every single place.

Luigi: Oh boy...

-----More ghost-catching later-----

Luigi looked around before everything was clear. Luigi let out a sigh of relief. He saw the pups calling for him and Luigi followed them. Up more stairs. Up and up and up and up he went. He came to the doors on the top of the stairs and went in. Peaking his head in to look around, nothing was there to jumpscare him. 

He went in and what he saw was something truly terrifying; You and Professor E. Gadd were trapped in frames. Luigi gasped and ran towards you and E. Gadd's frame. Luigi was panicking, trying to get you and E. Gadd to hear him.

What was bad is that he didn't have anything to get you and E. Gadd out of the frames.

Looking around the hotel for the Dark-light device, Luigi was guided by the pups, who knew where the device is. Following Polterpup and Polterpuppy, he found the Dark-light device. Installing it into the Poltergust and trying it out, he ran back to the room where you and E. Gadd are. Getting you and him out, you both fell out of your frames. and looked around.

E. Gadd: Oh, ouch! 

You looked up to see your vision blurry. Your eyes shot at a man dressed in green. Your vision started going back to normal. You knew who the man was. You smiled widely and ran up to him; hugging him.

Y/N: Luigi!!

Luigi: Y/N!!

You two hugged each other, embracing each other in a tight hug. You wanted this moment to last, but you and Luigi knew you had to break it.

Y/N: Oh, Luigi. It was terrible! King Boo is back and he took the Toads, Mario, and Peach away! 

Luigi pulled you into one last hug. You hugged him back. You looked back at E. Gadd and helped him up. He looked up and smiled.