Chapter 5

You and Luigi installed the 2F button and went down there. One floor down you went. You heard barking at the corner of the hall.

Y/N: Luigi, Look! It's our little pups!

Polterpup/Polterpuppy: Woof-woof! (Follow us!)

They went through the door and you and Luigi followed them. You kicked the sign that was in the way and entered. You saw Polterpuppy sniffing cheese.

Y/N: Polterpuppy!

Polterpuppy: Woof!

You entered the hallway and looked around. Luigi entered after you and closed the door.

Y/N: Oh, this looks fancy~! Must be a restaurant for first-class!

Luigi looked and you and chuckled. He went beside you, lend his hand, and bowed.

Luigi: *British accent* May I take you out to dinner, Lady Y/N?

You saw Luigi next to you and smiled. You took his hand and curtsied.

Y/N: Oh. *British accent* Indeed you shall, Mr. Luigi.

You and Luigi looked at each other and laughed. You looked around, but when you and Luigi looked down at your hands, you both started blushing.

Luigi: O-Oh! S-Sorry, Y/N.

Luigi let go of your hand. You're smile went away, but when you looked at Luigi, your smile returned.

Y/N: It's ok, Luigi. It's quite alright. Come on, let's go follow Polterpuppy!

You started strolling down the hall. You turned around and Luigi wasn't following you.

Y/N: Luigi, you coming?

Luigi: Oh, I'll catch up with you in a minute.

Y/N: OK, but don't take too much time. I'll be going straight through that door down the hall so you know, ok?

Luigi: Sound good!

You left Luigi to collect his feelings. 

He hasn't told you yet but... he has... something to give you when all of this is done... something that you'll never forget... it's...

NAH, WHATEVER!!!

You entered through the door and looked around. Like any other restaurant, it was very fancy, with velvet carpet, and velvet chairs. Everything was so lovely and sentimental.