Chapter 8

You pressed the 7F button. You and Luigi went to the floor.

........DING!

Before you and Luigi came out of the elevator, both of you looked around. Nothing is popping out to scare you and Luigi; that's good. You and Luigi fully came out of the elevator. and went to the hallway.

There, you and Luigi entered a greenhouse.

Y/N: Ooh! An indoor greenhouse. Oh wait, it's just a hall to the greenhouse.

You and Luigi wet down the hall and at the end was a double doorway. You entered and poked your head out, looking around. You entered fully and Luigi followed you behind. Inside was a grand staircase. In the center was the button.

Y/N: Luigi, look! It's the button!

You started running to the button but Luigi grabbed your wrist.

Luigi: Hold up, Y/N!

Luigi looked around and let go of your wrist.

Luigi: This looks too easy.

You looked around also and agreed. It does look too easy.

Y/N: Your right, Luigi. This does look too obvious.

You slowly started walking to the button. Luigi just stood behind you, not moving one inch.

Y/N: Are you coming, Luigi?

Luigi: I don't trust this, Y/N! What if it's a trap?!

You looked back at the button then looked at Luigi. You smiled and walked back to him.

Y/N: Luigi, It's ok. Whatever happens, we'll get through it...

You grabbed both of his hands and smiled at him.

Y/N: Together!

Luigi looked at you and smiled softly. Luigi took a deep breath and let it all out.

Luigi: *sighs* Ok, Y/N.

You smiled. You turned around and walked to the button with Luigi in hand. You grabbed the button.

Y/N: See, Luigi? Nothing hap-

You turned to your side and saw a floating watering can.

Luigi/You: Uh...

It started watering some sort of plant. It grew into a purple Venus flytrap. You were confused but also surprised. The Venus flytrap was the same height as you. You walked to it and looked at it. The Venus flytrap took the button out of your hands.

Y/N: Hey! Give me that back!

A ghost appeared and started watering the plant more. It grew and grew. You also got tangled in its vines but Luigi pulled you out. You and Luigi looked up, some stairs broke and snapped. You looked up in disbelief.

Y/N: We got to get up there!

You started climbing the stairs; running up until Luigi caught up to you.

Luigi: Y/N, wait! The stairs!

You stopped when a stair started breaking. You almost lost balance but Luigi caught you from behind.

Luigi: Be careful, Y/N! You could break something.

You saw a trail that went up the plant. You started climbing it and ended up on the other side. Luigi followed you behind. You started climbing up the stairs again with Luigi following you behind.