Author-Kun's Note

Hello, my subjects in sin! Prince Mugman here! I'm so proud of this book and I'm very sad I had to end it! This was one of my favorite books to write. I'm just surprised that I managed to get SO MANY views.

Most of all, I'm very happy that you all have to read this... WONDERFUL experience! I'm sure you and Luigi are going to become GREAT parents in the near future.

My subjects... thank you for walking on this road with me. The past 2 years have been magical, and everything I could've hoped a for."A Lovely Ghost Hunt" will forever live on our hearts, and I hope it will in yours as well. I can't ask for anything more than for you to remember the time Luigi shared with you, the journey and the path both me and you paved hand in hand.

Thank you for changing my life. Really, thank you so much. This means a lot to me. I have accomplished a very successful book because of you. Really... I love all of you and thank you for supporting me in everything. 

I owe you everything to you. This... all though... this book has reached its end... but it will continue on forever in our hearts. 

*crying* I really thank you all for reading this! Really, I do! It just makes me SO happy that all of you have enjoyed reading my work!

I love you all!

~Prince Mugman