Bloopers

AN: I decided to make it like a movie
Put the song on loop!

Y/N: We're here driving to the set of "A Lovely Ghost Hunt". Jacob is here driv-

Jacob was pretending to sleep. Everyone in the car started freaking out.

Everyone: JACOB!!! 

Jacob opened his eyes and laughed.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL, MAN!!

Jacob continued laughing.

Jacob: It was just a prank!

=============

Y/N: We arrived on the set! Jacob here is getting his makeup done.

Jacob: I swear, this is the most comfortable clothing I had ever worn!

You laughed.

Jacob: Hey, how come you didn't get your makeup done?

Y/N: I'm still waiting for you to get finished.

Jacob: Isn't there another one?

Y/N: Yeah, but Mario and Luigi are there. I have my overalls on, I just need to get my makeup done.

=============

AN: I decided for Kim Namjoon to be the movie director for this "movie". It would've been cool if they made this into a movie.

Namjoo: And action!

Luigi started quivering in fear.

King Boo: Mwah haha! Surprise, Luigi! It's-a me, King Boo! That old Professor had me locked up tight in his Lab.

Namjoon: Cut! Hold up, Jacob! It's an "old coot". Let's try that again.

Jacob: Oh, did I say professor?

Luigi: Yeah, you did.

Jacob: Oh, sorry!

Namjoon: It's fine. Let's try that again!

=====After a few more tries=====

Namjoon: Take 30!

Jacob: Ok, I think I got the lines here.

Y/N: You better. These contacts are starting to hurt. I'm used to these kinds of contacts but I've had them on for too long.

Namjoon: And ACTION!!

King Boo: You should have just run away while you had the chance! But instead, you stayed and fought all the way up here to oppose me? How foolish! You may have made your way through the hotel using E. Gadd's frustrating inventions to suck up all the ghosts in your path... You were all "SHWEEERRPP-SHLOOOOP-WHOOORPP-SHLEEEOOORG!"

King Boo cleared his throat.

King Boo: Ahem. Anyway, just because you vacuumed up all those ghosts doesn't mean you can take me on! It doesn't mean that you beat the hotel owner...

Luigi: Ok, boomer...

Namjoon: CUT!!!

Everyone in the studio burst out laughing, including you and Jacob. People started crying from laughing. Luigi just giggled. 

Luigi: What?

Namjoon: Who wrote this script?!

Everyone pointed at Author-Kun. Wait...

Author-Kun: Really, guys.

Everyone laughed.

Jacob: Hey, It's true! You ARE the one who wrote this! 

Author-Kun: Oh, well, I did write this but that doesn't mean you have to point fingers at me!

Jacob: Ok, ok! I'm just saying.