Chapter 7

You pressed the 6F button and went to the next floor.

.........DING!

Luigi looked out. Out of nowhere while he was getting out of the elevator, a sword came down at Luigi. You grabbed Luigi from behind and pulled him back, not letting the sword hit him.

Y/N: Phew. That was close.

Luigi looked at you and smiled.

Luigi: Thanks, Y/N!

You looked at Luigi and smiled back.

Y/N: No problem, Luigi!

You and Luigi came out of the elevator. You saw a hallway. At the end of the hallway, was a castle. The gates were closed and the lever was on the other side.

Y/N: Oh, crap! Hmm... Ah! Luigi, you mind pressing my tank button?

Luigi: Ok.

Luigi pressed your tank button and out came Goo-Y/N.

Luigi: So, how is this supposed to work?

Goo-Y/N rose her finger to indicate 'watch'. She squished through the gates and pulled the lever.

Luigi: Nice thinking, Y/N!

Your limp body gave Luigi a thumbs up. He grabbed your hand and smiled. He lifted you up bridal style and walked to the gate. Goo-Y/N let go of the lever and the gate closed behind Luigi. He got you up on your feet and pushed the tank button. You jolted up your eyes and looked around.

Y/N: Come on, Luigi!

You grabbed Luigi's hand and began walking down the hallway of the castle. When you got to the end of the hallway, there was a big battle arena below you.

Y/N: Whoa!

You walked up to the balcony and looked down. You smiled.

Y/N: Oh, it's so pretty!

Luigi walked up to you and smiled. Your hands were on the balcony. Luigi saw your smile and it made him smile. He put his hand on yours. He looked at him and you smiled cutely. Luigi gave you a smooch on your cheek. You blushed a really pink color.

Luigi: Come on, Y/N. Let's go find the elevator button.

While you and Luigi were turning around, both of you heard trumpets. You turned around and so did Luigi. Both of you looked out to the balcony across you and looked.

There was a ghost, who looked like to be the king of the castle. He took out what you and Luigi wanted; an elevator button. He waved it around and chuckled. Ghosts blew their horns and you heard a door open. Luigi looked to the side so did you. The door that was blocked with a gate was now open.

Y/N: Did he really just open the gate for us?

Luigi and you opened the door and looked inside; nothing suspicious.

Luigi: Come on, Y/N!

Luigi grabbed your hand and walked to the next door. He opened the door and slowly made his way in with you behind him. Without warning, the door slammed shut, shutting you out.

Y/N: Luigi!

Luigi: Y/N!

Y/N: Are you ok?!