4: Hurt.....Again

You stood there in shock holding your burning cheek. It was the type of pain you thought you would never feel again. You looked at Jimin speechless. Did he just...hit me?

"J...Jimin" You stuttered in shock. Jimin looked at you with fire in his eyes. He fists were clenched and his face was full of anger. He looked aggressive....just like he used to. Jimin held your shoulders tightly and slammed you against the wall. You groaned as pain shot up your back. Jimin struck you across the face making you yell. It hurts more than ever before.

"Jimin I thought you promised never to hurt me again." You looked at Jimin in disbelief that he had hurt you...again.

"I thought you promised to never leave me again. Just because I've loosened up on you that doesn't mean you can start seeing other guys!"

"What...Jimin...Jimin why are you accusing me of things again!"

The only explanation for this was that Jimin had seen Jiwoon kiss you and took it the wrong way.

"I thought you were out with a friend?" Jimin said in a low voice.

"I...I was going to tell you after I came back. I didn't...tell you...because..."

"Because what!" Jimin yelled. "You lied to me saying you were meeting a friend when you were kissing another guy behind my back!" Jimin gave you another blow and you fell to the ground from the huge impact. You felt your face turn completely red and start to bruise.

"Jimin, he was the one who kissed me! I swear I pushed him away. I didn't even want to see him. I only met up with him to clear things up" You said trying to convince Jimin you did nothing wrong. But then again since when he listen to what you had to say?

"Do think that I wouldn't recognise who you were with? Do you really expect me to believe that your not trying to get back with him especially after you kissed him!" Jimin yelled at you.

"But Jimin I wasn't" You said with tears in your eyes, begging him to believe you.

Jimin bent down to your level to look at you in the eye. You looked straight back at him not recognising who he was. You weren't looking in the eyes of your loving husband anymore, they were the eyes of your abusive boyfriend. The one who gave you so much pain and never felt any remorse for it. The one who watched you scream and beg for mercy but never stopped. The one who you thought was gone forever.
But now he was back.

Jimin grabbed you by your shoulders and pulled you up. Before he could hurt you further you said "Jimin please don't do this again. I don't want Jaemin to see us like this." Tears ran down your face thinking of your child growing up in an abusive household.

Jimin smirked at you. "Jaemin is at day care right now. He's not here." You cried as your last hope to stop Jimin was gone. Jimin put a hand on your chin making you look at him. "Don't cry baby" He said gently then placed his lips on yours. He kissed you softly and slowly but soon got rougher by the second until he was biting at your lip making the tears run down your face faster. "If you didn't lie to me and kiss another guy behind my back then I wouldn't have to do this."

You shut your eyes tightly as you waited for the impact to hit you again...