9: I'm Fine...

All I wanted was to be happy with you...

You felt a hard surface beneath you causing you to wake up. You slowly opened your eyes and saw you where lying on the floor of the living room where Jimin had beat you last night. You were too exhausted to move and managed to fall asleep here. You moved your left arm but abruptly stopped when you felt a searing pain run through your muscle. You gave a small yell and clutched your arm. You looked at it and noticed your arm was completely red and you could see where Jimin's belt had been. Then you looked at your body and noticed the same thing. There were marks everywhere Jimin's belt made contact with your bare skin and it had teared through your clothes. Dried blood was everywhere including the floor where you lay. You took heavy breaths as you started to cry from the extricating pain still present in your body. It felt like the pain was banging itself against your arms, legs, chest and body. Like it was trying to escape desperately but was trapped inside you.

You laid there hugging yourself trying to endure the pain that you didn't hear footsteps coming your way. Your eyes were shut that you didn't see someone approach you. You shook violently and your eyes shot open when you felt a hand touch your arm. You looked into the eyes of your abuser. Your husband. The father of your son. The reason of all your pain.

Jimin gently put one arm around around your shoulder and lifted you up into a sitting position. "I'm sorry I didn't bring a pillow or blanket for you. You must have been really cold" He said softly. First he beats to the point I can barely move then he gets worried that I might have been cold sleeping on this hard floor!

You didn't say anything as Jimin put a hand at the back of your head and pulled to close to him with his other hand around your back. You cried on Jimin's shoulder at why he was hugging you when last night he was just beating you.

"What will I say to Jaemin?" You whispered. "What will he say when he sees me like this? I think he is starting to understand what's happening between us, but I told him yesterday that you would never hurt me. What do I tell him now? I don't think I can hide all these scars properly."

"Don't worry baby" Jimin said and held you tightly. You let a small yelp because you felt very fragile after yesterday. Immediately Jimin loosened his grip around you. "J...Jimin."

Jimin hummed in response to say he was listening you to. "Why...are you being nice to me now when you beat me so much with your belt yesterday." Your cries became heavier and your tears started to soak Jimin's shirt. Jimin stayed silent for a moment not answering your question.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

"I...I don't know. It hurts too much" You said as you clutched your aching body. Jimin held you gently and managed to help you to your feet. You put half your body weight against him since you didn't feel stable. "I...I don't think I can't walk up the stairs" You said weakly. Before you knew it Jimin put his arms around your waist and carried you bridal style towards the stairs. You felt uncomfortable in his grasp but didn't do anything since your energy was completely drained and simply put your hands over your face and tried to stop your ongoing tears.

Jimin carried you upstairs and into your room. He went inside the bathroom and set you down in the bathtub. Before you could react Jimin pulled your blood soaked shirt off you. "J...Jimin...what are you doing?" You said and put your arms around yourself slightly uncomfortable with being exposed to him. Jimin just looked at you with a black expression and said "Y/N your too weak to wash yourself. So just me help you." Jimin leaned forwards to finish undressing you but you curled your body up and put your arms around yourself as much as possible. "No" You mumbled trying to stop him. Jimin rolled his eyes and bent down to your level before lifting your chin up to face him and said "I just want to help clean you up Y/N. I won't hurt you."