⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN P. O. V
"So which one is my room?" "I don't really care just pick one but don't pick the upstairs room they are all my rooms" "Ok" I left to find a room. Finally I thought to myself as I found a room small but not too small perfect for myself. I stayed inside my new room doing nothing, I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzz. I saw who it was Yoongi-hyung is calling me. "Hi Hyung I see you finally woke up" "Hey, I'm you Hyung have some respect but when are we going to work on our project remember?" "Oh ya I just remembered whenever you what" "Ok so get ready I'm going for you" "Wait Hyung pick me up at the park ok?" "ok bye" "Bye" Oh shit how can I forgot about the project?!? I remember I brought some of my clothes in my new room so changed in to my normal clothes and let's just say I look hot like always. 

When I left my room and was about to leave when I heard his voice "And, where do you think your going?" "To meet up with a friend, Oh I might come very late so don't wait for me" "Oh  ok I don't care but with those clothes on I bet you and your fr...

When I left my room and was about to leave when I heard his voice "And, where do you think your going?" "To meet up with a friend, Oh I might come very late so don't wait for me" "Oh  ok I don't care but with those clothes on I bet you and your friend are very close" "Hey have some respect this arey normal clothes and if you don't like them then give me some of yours" "Ok" he left for the clothes... Wait did he just trick me?!? "Here you go" I got the clothes and changed their big but comfortable.

"Now can I leave?" "Yes you can but if you have the fun make sure to now mess up my clothes" I left before he can say something else and started walking to the park

"Now can I leave?" "Yes you can but if you have the fun make sure to now mess up my clothes" I left before he can say something else and started walking to the park. The reason I don't want Yoongi-hyung to pick me up here is because he will have to see Jungkook.
JUNGKOOK P. O. V
As soon as he left I went to my front window to see who his friend is but I saw no one just him walking to I don't know. Well I was watching TV I keep on having this feeling... I don't know how to explain it but I didn't like it one bit and I think it's because of Jimin.
JIMIN P. O. V
"Hyung we have worked on this for 5 hours now can we please take a break?" "Fine only because I want to sleep" "Well no you have to help me my life is hell right now. I have to marry the CEO Jungkook my worst enemy" "HAHA I can't wait to see that but hey it won't be so bad just for some few years then leave him but I will be right back with some drinks that will surely help you"
When he came back I saw he had beers. And I drink them all to forget about my problems.
YOONGI'S P. O. V
I woke up from my nap. I just took and saw it was also 11:45am and Jimin was still here. I get up lazily and was about to bring him to his house when I remembered he moved in with his husband and I don't know were it is so I just bought him to my bed and me too. I was about to fall asleep when he hugged me. And for some reason I just let him.
JIMIN'S P. O. V
I woke up with a huge headache. But checked the them and it was 7:00am. "Were am I?!?" " shut up you brat your at my house let me sleep" "Hyungie wake up we have school." "Only if you bit me lunch" "deal"  He drive us to school and I remembered I have Jungkook's clothes on. Oh well.
*TIME SKIP*
When school was over  I saw a black van. "JIMIN GET INSIDE HERE NOW!" It was non other then Jungkook's voice.
*END OF CHAPTER*