⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN'S P. O. V
As soon as I arrived at Jungkook's work place I went to his office immediately and of course the workers let me because they know who I am his wife.
I entered his office and what I saw I knew Yoongi-Hyung was right. A girl was sitting on Jungkook's lap while kissing him. When he saw me he pushed her away like cheater (new book called cheaters?) always do. "Jimin baby it's no-" "No You Jungkook I don't want to ruin anything please continue I will leave now" and like that I left them running so Jungkook won't follow me. When I arrived home I started packing my things. But I have a surprise for Jungkook when he comes home.
JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
"YOU FUCKING SLUT YOUR FIRED!!! LEAVE BEFORE I RUINED YOUR LIFE" and like that she left crying like the pig she is. Now time to drive home. It took me a while to drive home since traffic. But when I arrived I saw all of Jimin's things pack. "Finally you came home. Also I'm ready fuck me daddy"
JIMIN'S P.O.V
Might as well let him do the dare right? "Jimin are you ok?" "Of course but now that I know about the date might as well do it right so here I am your personal slut like I always was. I guess people are right. Guys only want for one thing sex" "Jimin that is-" "I don't wanna he it are you going to fuck me or not? I don't have much time" " Of course I'm not going to fuck you because believe me or not but I love you and don't want you just for sex" "Ok then bye I'm leaving you also the paperwork for our divorce is coming in a week or two"
JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
I have to make him stay and I know one thing that would do the work. "Jimin if you leave me forget about me helping your families company" "Wow. You really do love to make my life hell don't you? But whatever I will stay but if your going to bring your girl to fuck her please tell me also I break up with you I'm going to pretend you don't exist like I hope you also do to me" and like that I left Jungkook in the living room. I'm calling Kai. "Kai I'm sorry I'm calling you right now but I need you can you please meet me at the park from last time?" " Of course Jiminie anything for you" Ok now to change. I did side to wear this

Since it would be cooled outside

Since it would be cooled outside. When I went to the living room I saw Jungkook holding a picture of him and me together saying thing to it as if it was me while crying. "Jimin baby you know I will never cheat on you your the only love of my life- Wait were are you going?" "That's non of your business just know I might not come back until tomorrow" I left before can say something else. I meet up with Kai and he's wearing the same sweater as I am!!!

 I meet up with Kai and he's wearing the same sweater as I am!!!

When he hugged me that's when I broke down and told him everything an him being the best of friend he let me stay over his house for to night

*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
Lets be honest here what is happening with me I'm back and now updating everyday?! Did I hit my head well sleeping? Idk but hope you like this chapter 💜 and also I know about the Taehyung juul thing but as army's we support him and love him no matter what! I'm saying this not just because he is my bais but because he has been getting a lot of hate. But I DON'T support him Juuling if he is but I don't believe he is!