⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN'S P. O. V
Jungkook was in back of me! I jumped up and hugged him tightly. "You asshole you scared me. Where you following me?" "Of course" I kissed him without warning. "I LOVE YOU sorry for not trusting you" "Oh baby. I Will Love You no matter what" "Can we go home please I'm to tried" And MY HUSBAND carried me back to his work place where his car is at and drove us home. "Kookie let's start a family fuck me" "Baby you sure" "Of course" "Ok, but no takes backs"
*TWO WEEKS LATER*
"KOOKIE WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS" "OMG I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!" Yes, he took away my v-card. And now where going to be parents. And also we have two puppy's one is called Mochi because of my love for Mochis. And Jungkook-hyung's is called Iron Man for mid liking of Iron Man. We are now starting to cuddle well watching the movie Iron Man for the 183738 time. "Baby if it's a boy I will be called Jungkook jr. But if it's a girl then the name should be Girl Jungkook Jr." I just nodded at his funny idea. And fell asleep.
*END OF CHAPTER*
(THIS FF A OVER Hope. You liked it also I'm going to write a new one called "Overprotective Step Father" if you want to read it but don't have too. bye guys love u💜💜💜.thanks for reading my book💜💜💜) (sorry for short chapter)