⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I'm sorry but does this 🍙 remind of someone?
___________________________________
JIMIN'S P. O. V
I was eating my mochis well watching TV when someone opened the front door. "Wow next time knock the door you brat you almost give me a heart attack" "Sorry shortly" "I'm am not short I'm just fun size" "Sure whatever you say" Jungkook went to sit next to me but I didn't want to be with him right now so I got up and went to my room. He didn't stop me and I wish he did for some reason. "Good now I can eat all his mochis!!!" I ran faster than the flash to the kitchen. "No they are only for me- hey give me my mochis" "Kiss me then" "Now actually that I think about it you can have t-" He crashed his lips to my without a warning but I didn't kiss back I was trying to fight him until he bit my lips making me gasp then he took put his tongue inside my mouth and started exposing my mouth until he polled away for some air. "EWW JUNGKOOK Im about to puke Eww" I started fake puking in the trash can. "Jimin stop overreacting now" "I'm not" I think I affend him because he carried me to his bedroom even though it was 8:00pm. Put me on his bed got his blanket over us and was hugging me. "Jungkook let go I have to sleep" "Jimin I-I never mind but please stay with me" "Jungkook tell me then I will say with you I promise" "I-I love you" I stayed silent and he started crying. I started panicking . "Shh don't cry baby I-I love you too" then he pecked my lips and I did too. What is happening to him like one second ago before leaving he was all Mr. Mean guy now his Mr. Soft guy?!? "Jimin you actually love me?" "Y-yeah" "You s-stuttered so your lying" He crying again. Great. "Jungkookie let's go to sleep you know I love you" it took sometime for Jungkook to calm done but when he did we both fell asleep cuddling with each other.
JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
When I saw Jimin asleep. I just amazed of now beautiful he looks when we is sleeping. But, this is my plan for Jimin to lost his v-card by me. I will make him fall in love with me then we have the fun. But the I guess the good news is that Yoongi (I forgot to mention Jungkook is older than Yoongi in this FF) made me notice that I do like Jimin. But for now I'm going to act normal.
JIMIN'S P. O. V
*WEDDING DAY*
Today is the day and to be honest I think I feel in love with Jungkook he has been so kind and nice to me. "Jimin do you take Jungkook to be your husband?" "I do" "Jungkook do you take Jimin to be your husband?" "I do" "You may now kiss the bride" then we kiss a kiss not filled with lust but with love (idk how wedding work) we all went to the party place for our wedding and I started dancing with Jungkook like crazy also I forgot to mention all the world knows about our marriage so now I'm pretty famous. "Wow. Jimin your dancing skills make me horny" "Kookie I'm sorry but I don't feel ready" "It's Ok baby take your time" I pecked his lips. Oh also Yoongi-hyung wants us to help him propose to someone called Hoseok. Jungkook told me it's one of his friends and I will meet him tomorrow because he couldn't come to our wedding sadly. But I got to meet to of his friends Jin-Hyung aka eomma and Namjoon-hyung aka dad.
*END IF CHAPTER*
________________________________________
I want to make this book interesting but short so be ready for some drama VERY soon. Let's just say poor Jimin. Bye I love you guys thanks for reading my books. Also for STEP BROTHERS I'm making an epilogue but it's not going to be out until Christmas. Bye 💜💜💜.