⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN'S P. O. V
"Don't worry I was just comforting him. Umm actually now that I remember I have a date. Bye Jiminie see you tomorrow. And you Mr. CEO" like that Jackson left.
"Wow. Why are you always the party pooper?"
He ignored my question. "No but why where you crying and you better answer me." he give me that glare. "Umm because my puppy died" "You don't have a puppy" he was coming closer and closer. Until I I hit the wall his body against mine. "I cry because of you ok? Remember you cheated on me" "Jiminie baby I DIDN'T cheat on you" "PROVE IT ASSHOLE" "What did I tell you about raising your voice at me" I couldn't handle my tears so I let them out. He hugged me but I didn't hug back. "Jungkook-hyung I'm being serious. I fell you. I really did. I wanted to start a family with you. I was actually willing to give you my v-card but when I found out the bet you did with Yoongi. It broke my world and to be honest I felt used. I felt like my life ended. But then I learned something today. Can you see that your doing harm to both us? By still being "together" people telling us. Good couple, couple of the year, and etc. It's only doing harm to us and I time it's better if the both of us leave each other? And no I'm not welling to go back with you because my love ended for you. Look I know there is someone special for you and sadly it's not me so. Please sign the papers. You think I haven't noticed you have them? Well I did and please sign them do it for me" I saw tears also coming out of his eyes but I was balling my eyes out. Jungkook walked away from me saying nothing. But walked to desk and signed something then came back to me and give me them." Here my love I hope the best for you" I looked at the papers they were our divorce papers."I hope too" I grab the papers and started to walk away. I was about to open his office door to leave but, Jungkook-hyung back hugged me."Please think about it"
I just nodded and he let go. Letting me leave to our lawyers. I left his work place looking like a mess because the lawyer's work place isn't really far away. I could see because the amount of tears I had in my eyes but I bumped into something. "Oh sorry I didn't- don't cry your to cute to cry." Then that person wiped my tears. "N-nothing important a-any I g-guess" I tried my hardest to smile but couldn't. "Oh well hello my name is Taemin and there I leave you my number if you need anything but I'm in a hurry bye." I just waved bye as he left. And was about to start walking when I noticed a letter in the divorce papers weird. I went to a park near by and sat at a bench. The letter said to jimin-ssi from there true love. So I opened it cried even more reading it.
*THE LETTER SAID*
Hello my love it's me Jungkook and I just wanted to say I know were going to get a divorce but those month with you were the best moments in my life and if had a choice my life or you. You know I will always pick you. But I just wanted to let you know. Thank you for being with me and I didn't cheat and wiould never that girl you saw on my lap was one of my workers and when they saw you coming she came to my office sat on my lap and kissed me but you came and saw. I fired her after that. I know I'm never going to meet an amazing person like you for me. But I hope you find someone way better then me and knows how to treat you well. But can we please me friends? Well that's all bye Jimin. (Btw invite me to your future wedding)
I cried and didn't want to get a divorce anymore I ripped the papers throw them to the trash and was about to run back to Jungkook but......
*END OF CHAPTER*
__________________________________________
I'm going to try and end this book today or tomorrow😁