⚫️⚫️⚫️epilogue⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN'S P.O.V
Our baby is now 1 years and it's a boy. Jungkook is now working home to be with our kid as much as possible . I was making breakfast. When I heard someone knocking on the door. Jungkookw came running like the flash. "Hi Jin and Namjoon hyung! Here are his things don't worry just don't bring him back to early. Minkook Jin and Namjoon are here!" Minkook our run came running to them. "Bye mommy bye daddy." We both gave him a kiss goodbye and he left. "Now it's just you and me *smirk*" "let me guess you told Jin and Namjoon to take care of Minkook so you and me can have some alone time to do things" "WOW this is why I love you baby." He said as he carried me to our bedroom.
WARNING ⚠️ 18+
"Kookie but I'm hungry" I pout. "Don't worry baby I will full you up with my cum" he said as he started sucking my lips then traveled down to my neck where he would bit it leaving purple marks. "Oww" I was a moaning mess. then he started playing with my nipples making them hard. He polled down both of our pants until we both are naked. "Suck" he said and I did. He then put his dick inside me without warning. "Oww ohh More Kooomie faster!" I begged him. "That's not my name" "daddy please cum in me please!" He trusted harder and harder until we both cum. "Let's clean up" (it sucks I know but at least you got your sumt)
*TIME SKIP*
We finish eating breakfast it's now 10:30am and we went to the couch to cuddle. "Hey babe if that didn't make you pregnant just tell me so next time I can do a better job *smirk*" I hit his arm. "Oh kookie the nonsense you say." "But you love me!" "I do" I said as we kiss. And then got a call from Jin. "Hey is it ok if Minkook stays just for today he doesn't want to leave." "Ya it's ok don't worry" I said as he hang up. "Hey Kookie Minkook is staying at Jin's for today" "Means it's time for round two!" He said "Kookie!"
*END OF EPILOGUE*
(Hope you like it💜)