⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
I got some wine and drink it all in one drink. It's the 3:00am and Jimin hasn't came back. Without thinking I got my phone and called Yoongi. "Hey you motherfucker thanks to you Jimin left me and I'm now thinking about dying because without him I'm nothing -Oh talking about dying look what I found a knife umm maybe I can use this to end everything" "JUNGKOOK DON-" I hanged up maybe I should take a few more shots before ending myself once and for all.
YOONGI'S P. O. V
When Jungkook hanged up I immediately called Jimin to tell him.
JIMIN'S P. O. V
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I checked it. Its Yoongi-hyung. "JIMIN IT'S JUNGKOOK I THINK HIS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID GO TO YOUR HOUSE NOW!!! I'M ALSO GOING BYE" Wait what!?! He called me because of Jungkook about to do something stupid. I was going to ignore it but something in me says to go to him. So I woke up Kai and we both left to my house.
*TIME SKIP*
I opened the door. "JUNGKOOK PLEASE DON'T TAKE YOUR LIFE" "Oh hey Jimin I guess you heard the news well at least I can say my goodbyes to you now" "Jungkook please put the knife down for me" And he actually did it. Without thinking I went up to him and hugged him for Kai to get the knife away. And Yoongi-hyung telling Jungkook reasons why he shouldn't die. "Jimin baby do you forgive me?" "I do Jungkook" "So are we together again?" "Sorry but no I don't think I can trust you again" Jungkook pushed me away trying to find the knife "I think he has been drinking to much" Yoongi-hyung said. "Well of course look at how the house looks like it's a mess everywhere and bottles of wine." Kai told him. After we had a plan. Kai and Yoongi-hyung carried Jungkook to our bed room. "Let me go!!! I won't sleep unless Jimin sleeps with me" "Don't worry Jungkook I'm sleeping with you" he calmed down a bit. But immediately hugged me when they put him on the bed. "So Jimin are you and Kai a couple now or what?" "Yoongi-hyung of course not just because we are wearing the same type of PJs and sweater doesn't mean anything. Anyways thanks you everything bye guys"  We whispered to each other. But before Kai left we made eye contact and I saw how beautiful and shinely his eyes are. Jungkook hugged me even tighter and was sleep talking."Jimin love you I didn't cheat on you. I will die first before doing something like that" I think he might be dreaming about me? But when does no one dream about me? I took some minutes before I also fell asleep.
*THE NEXT MORNING*
surprisely I woke up to Jungkook not hugging me but then saw he was actually in the bathroom and we he told me next mad me wanna throw hands at him. "Starting today you will go to work with me and don't worry I have hired a personal teacher to teach you in my office"
*END OF CHAPTER*