⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
"Now listen here you brat things are going to change here. You can't go out of my house without permission or without me or a bodyguard, got it? " "Too many rules and even why do I have to follow your rules? " "Because our parents are about to tell the world we are married" "I don't believe you" "Look" I showed him my phone so he can believe me."Fine but only if you- Wait! What about my mochi I  told you have to buy me?"." I don't- Fine here have some money and go but your mochis but stop pouting" " No you have to go with me since your the one that has to but them" " Fine but we will make it quick" He went to get a sweater and me too since it was quite cold outside and I want to go walking with him."I'm ready" and we left.
JIMIN'S P. O. V
"Hey Jungkook" "Yes?" "Why do you look like a bunny?" "I am not a bunny stop saying nonsense" "But you do look like one a cute one" "Jimin and why are you so annoying?" "Fine I won't talk to you anymore" I actually didn't talk to him. When we arrived at the mochi store I was about to order but he- you know who bet me too it. "Hello, I want all the mochis you have" "Sir are you crazy you know how much that will cost you?!?" "Yes I do when you bring then too my house I will pay you there and I live in XXXX" "Wait your the JEON CEO" "Yes" "OMG we will be at your house in no time" "Ok good bye" "Hey Jimin let's go they will bring your mochis home" "...." "Hey talk too me" ".... I can't you called me annoying remember?" "Hey I was kidding" "Well that really hurt my feelings" I pouted. "What happened to the really manly Jimin" "Hey he is still here but I want to be me now you asshole let's go" I can't believe I actually want to go out with Jungkook ugh I should of know better. I left him in the store when he came running to me. And hold my waist. "Hey wait for me" then he pushed me to a wall hands still on my waist. "Hey let go of me people might get the wrong idea" "So, Let them I only want you baby" "Ewww let me go before I scream for help" "I'm just joking again I wouldn't never want you jimin even if you were the last person alive" "I hate you" We left walking together to his house but I somehow feel sad because of what he said too me but I have to be strong no more Mr. Crybaby. When we arrived at his house I was about to go to sleep when my mochis came!!! I left jungkook to pay for all the mochis inside the house and took a whole package to my room and ate them well doing my stupid school homework.
*TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY*
I woke up to Jungkook waiting for me. "Hurry up you brat I'm going to be late to hang out with my friends" I didn't say nothing back and just went to him so he can take me to school
*END OF CHAPTER*