⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I'M BACK!!!
__________________________________________
JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
Without thing I left my work ignoring questions my workers are asking me and went to my house.
*TIME SKIP*
I slammed the door open making Jimin flinch. "YOUR A FUCKING SLUT" "What do you mean?" "YOU FUCKING HANG OUT WITH AN OTHER GUY AND HUG HIM TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM WITHOUT CARING WHAT THE FUCK THE NEW AND FUCKING REPORTERS ARE GOING TO SAY?!?" "I'm sorry I forgot and even why do you care it's now like were dating" "WE AREN'T AND NEVER WILL BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT" "STOP SHOUTING AT ME" "I DO WHAT I WANT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU I CAN'T LEAVE YOUR SLUTTY ASS FOR A SECOND WITHOUT GETTING INTO SOMEONES ELSE PANTS" "I-Im not" Without thinking I grab Jimin and brought him outside with me "You better do want say to do or else" I give him my death glare so he knows I'm serious. Of course the reporters are out our house hiding so I kissed Jimin hard and he of course had to kiss back and when we polled away I made him pretend like we were very much happy with each other. We stayed like this for some minutes and then went back inside and I got his punshies and throwed them to the trash can. "Don't do that my friend brought them for me" "Well I don't care go for them you slut" "I'm not a slut stop calling me that!" "Why your the slutty slut I have ever me-"
JIMIN'S P. O. V
I slapped him very hard "I'm not a slut" I said as my tears were now falling. I left running to my room and locked myself inside with my now dirty punshie crying and trying to ignore Jungkook.
*THE NEXT DAY*
I woke up got ready for school and when I opened my door I saw Jungkook on it sleeping.
"Jimin I'm sorry about yesterday I just got very worried about the reporters and stuff please forgive me I will do anything I promise" "Anything?" "Anything" "Ok then cancel the wedding"
* END OF CHAPTER*
___________________________________________
I'm sorry it's very short but this because I logged out of this account and forget to password 😅 I just bearly remembered it so I wanted to update as soon as possible for you guys 💜💜💜!!!