⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

JIMIN'S P. O. V
We got up and got ready to go to Hoseok's house. It took us about 10 minutes to get to his house but it was pretty nice looking not too big nor small but comfortable looking. "Hey Jungkook sorry I couldn't go to your wedding- Oh you must be Park- I mean Jeon Jimin hello I'm J-Hope you are my hope and I am your hope." I giggled. We when inside his house when I saw Yoongi-hyung with marks on his neck. I bet they had the fun. Talking about the fun for some reason Jungkook keeps on telling me if I want to do it everyday but I always tell him no I'm not ready and I'm scared he might get tried and leave me. Also Yoongi-hyung is planing on propose to Hoseok today so I have to hang out with Hoseok well Yoongi-hyung and Jungkook-hyung decorate the place. We ate breakfast together and talk about having children for some reason. Me and Hoseok got along very well. "Hey Hoseok-hyung can we please go to the mall I want to go shopping with you pleaseeee" "Ok Jiminie only because your too cute to say no too" We both said bye to our boyfriends and left to the store. When we entered the all we went into all the stores "Does this look good one me?"
*TIME SKIP*
let just say we wasted our boyfriend's credit card. (Before you guys kill me I know Jungkook is Jimin's husband but I'm to lazy to type boyfriend and husband even though I just did it) I got a call from Jungkook saying Yoongi-hyung is ready so I told Hoseok I want to go home and he agreed too but the thing is I'm going to drive him the place. It took me about a hour half to find the place because I got lost like 1000000 of times. But when we arrived I pushed Hoseok to the place and told him to just walk straight. And the place lookd like this

So beautiful I wish Jungkook proposed to me like this and I'm even surprised by how good the boys decorated this place

"Hoseok you know how much I love you and I know we had our ups and downs but I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me?" "Yoongi-ahh of course" then came the tears so beautiful just perfect then out of nowhere all the hyungs aka bts can out of the trees saying nice things to the couple and Jungkook just back hugged me. We had a nice time eating, talking, and playing games until we all went back home. When me and my husband Jungkook-hyung arrived home I wanted to immediately go to our room but then he stopped me by holding my waist "Jimin-" "Jungkookie I'm sorry again but I'm still not ready and I'm too tried" "I wasn't going to ask you that but ok I will wait I just wanted to tell you that I'd someone tells you something about me it's a lie ok?" "ok" he pecked my lips and carried me to our bedroom.
JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V
We are now in bed cuddling but I can't stop thinking about what Yoongi told me
*Flashback*
"I'm only going to give you one more week to compete my dare and if you don't compete it I will have to tell Jimin about it"
*End of Flashback*
I really don't want Yoongi to tell Jimin about the dare I feel like if he does then Jimin will think my love for him is a lie which is not.
*EN OF CHAPTER*