●.◉

what the honey just happen?

is what I can say right now. I remember a few seconds ago I was drowning in the sea. But now I woke up in some kind of luxury bedroom in a body of a 5 years old boy.

The first thing that comes up in my mind when I woke up is, that I must be dreaming right now. But then I tried to pinch my hand and give my face a little slap so I can woke up, but nothing happens.

This can't be serious right? don't tell me I'm in some kind of reincarnation things, that happens like every fantasy novel I have ever read.

Ugh...okay now let's try to see this kid memory.

So my name now is Luviathan Xander Hades, the youngest twin and the youngest in the family. I'm currently 5 years old. My older twin names is Leviathan Xander Hades. I have 3 older siblings Bryan James Hades, Lily Rosemary Hades, and Silver Starlight Hades. My father is Luther Asmodeus Hades, he is the duke of Hades archduke. My mother is Dina Charmeine Hades. I am known as the sickly young master in the household. Well the body that I possess now is quite fragile. *sigh* let's train this body later.

From the last memory I have, he has been bedridden for 3 days because of a fever. And from what I can remember this original family haven't been visiting him from the first day he a caught fever. The one who has been taking care him is his personal butler Kenny and his personal maid Sandy.

Did his family abandon him?

" young master...why are you sitting down? you need to rest."
I see a young man in his 20 with a bright red hair looking at me gently.

"Ken...it's okay, I'm fine" I smile at him, he is the original personal butler Kenny.

"young master don't be stubborn and rest...you have to recover soon so we can play outside again"

Sigh...poor Luv, even his older twin brother doesn't play with him. Well at least Kenny and Sandy still care.

Hmmm...do I need to approach my family or just let it be? well not like I want their attention or what.

meh...let's just be it then if they want to approach me the I'm okay, but of they just ignored me it's fine by me.

"young master? you're spacing out...are you okay?"

"I'm okay Ken...can you prepare me a bath let's go play in the garden"

"But young master you're still sick, you need to rest more" Ken said.

"I'm fine Ken. you can check me whether I'm healthy or not"

Then he move forward to my bed and check my temperature.

"Indeed Young master, your fever is gone...Alright I'll prepare the bath but please later on don't tire your self Young master"

Time skips~

After playing a while in the garden Ken and Sandy prepared me a cup of tea and cakes.

I found out recently too that in this world there is magic. I wonder what kind of magic I possess. Oh! does Ken and Sandy has magic too? I'll ask them later.

After eating some cakes and finished my tea I walk around the garden. I bend down in front of a beautiful flower bed. I see in the corner of the flower bed there is a flower that is going to die. I caress the little flower gently "so sad, please grow and don't die"

And then suddenly a small light surrounded the dying flower and when the light disappeared he flower was bloomed beautifully.

What the actual bunny! Did I just accidentally use magic?

I turn around only to see Ken smile at me. I think he didn't see what I had done. It's okay lets keep it a secret for now.