(∥ ̄■ ̄∥)

The forbidden land

"You can't be serious right Sky? How am I supposed to go there while even in history never even a single person mentioned coming out from there! I don't even have any information about what's inside that land" I said frustratedly. I'm okay with dying but I'm not okay with throwing my self into the death it self okay!

"Don't worry Young master we will find my two friends who lives closer to us first, with that the three of us will be able to protect you. You can also make this as your battle experience"

What he said is quite logic. If I want to get stronger I need to train this weak body.

"okay...so when are we going to depart?" I said excitedly

"Well first of all you need to wake up young master it's been two days and you haven't wake up"

"What! I fainted for two days? Okay I'll try to wake up now"

With that everything turn bright when I open my eyes back I see the familiar ceiling.

"Young master!" From the corner of my eyes I see Sandy walking to my direction while bringing a bowl of water and a towel.

"Sandy..." owh...I think I need to drink, my throats feel dry.

"Here Young master please drink" she help me sit and give me a glass of water.

"Young master...you really scared me to death. It's a relief that first young master caught you, if not... wuu I don't want to imagine what will happen" Sandy cried while taking the empty glass from my hand.

"It's okay Sandy...I'm fine now. Can you bring me some food and tell Kenny to enter my room?"

"Sniff...yes young master right away" Sandy left my room and close my door slowly.

"Sky! Come here"

Sky enter my room swiftly from the open balcony.

"So can you tell me what kind of beast your friends are and where they stay?"

"Well the nearest is in this continent in Winter kingdom. This friend of mine if a snow type beast. She is a legendary level beast. She is a white snow python. Then the second he lived in the beast continent at the Jungle kingdom. He is the same as me a god level beast. He is the black hunter tiger. And the last one which I told you that they lives on the forbidden land, a god level beast too. Well they are actually stronger than me..."

"Wait they? I thought you only have three friends that will help me?" I said confusedly.

"Well they are unique because they live in one body but their head and mind are separated. They called as the twin head dragon" said Sky.

"A dragon! Will they even willing to be my familiar? As I know dragon is a creature that are mighty and proud. And they have never been making any contract with humans!" Why a dragon out of all things? Ugh...am I a protagonist or something?

"Well he will agree nevertheless, don't worry young master" he said in a reassuring way.

Knock knock knock

A knock sound appear and then Ken enter the room while bringing me a tray of food.

"Young master it's good to see you awake"

He prepared a small table in my bed and arranged the food in front of me.

"Thank you Kenny"

And then everything becomes silence. Okay this is awkward. I decided to break the ice and talk first.

"Well Kenny... I want to say that I'm sorry for my childish behaviour two days ago" I said while Putting my spoon slowly.

"No young master...it's alright to be childish you are a child after all. But this lowly one is the one who should said sorry because I can't answer young master questions" Kenny said guiltily while bowing 90 degree in front of me.

"Sigh...it's all right not that I care much well what has happened just let it be" with that the whole eating atmosphere was back to gloomy and silence.

After I finished eating my food I ordered Kenny to tidy up all and ask him to not disturb me till morning.

Now let's pack.