( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

That girl...I don't know why but she has been eyeing at Sean and Delta all morning.

And I don't know what I did wrong to her she always seems to frown or scowl when I talk or laugh with Sean and Delta.

I tried to shrug it off and hope that it was just some kind of misunderstanding.

Eventually I have another class just with her, practical magic class. Sean or Delta is not here so I'm alone right now.

Speaking of alone I think I should find another friend. I was looking around the field when I saw an unfamiliar face in the class.

He is as tall as Delta with shining blond hair and a pair of blue jewel like eyes. He was leaning on the metal fence while reading a book.

"Excuse me, I never seen you in this class before. Are you new?" I ask curiously towards the boy.

His blue eyes glance at me before returning to his book "I was on a leave last week"

I nod at him "hi then I already in introduce my self to the other but my name is Luviathan Xander Hades. I just transferred to this school last week" even though I don't like to mention my whole name it was a must since it was part of the noble etiquette. Mentioning our whole name is to show them that I am a noble son.

"Zakhiel Yami Delphinium" ah...he is the next heir to Delphinium archduke in the west black empire gate.

I was about to say nice to meet you when suddenly that girl appeared in front of us.

"Hi! I'm a new student here. What's your name? Oh! I've read those book before, it's one of my favourite" I bite my lips trying to suppress a sigh coming out from my mouth.

This is the fifth time she was interrupting me when I talk.

I just bid my self good bye to both of them and went to where the rest of my classmates stand.

"Did she interrupt you again Luv-sama?" I blink to my side and half of my classmates were beside me. And the one who ask me was a girl who eventually one of my classmates on my morning class.

"What do you mean miss Adele?"

Adele huff "it's not that I don't like her but I have seen her interrupted you when you talk with Delta Ōji-sama or Sean-sama this morning"

"Yeah that girl even dare to ignore you when you smile at her" this time Adele twin brother, Dean, was the one who answered.

I just sigh at that "it's okay guys, I think it was just a misunderstanding" I tried to reassure them.

"Ah~ Luv-sama is such a kind angle" another boy said followed by nod from the other.

Not long after that our magic teacher came and told us to practice any element offensive spell and showed him before the class end.

I'm trying to combine an alchemy and Levitation spell for my offence spell. Alchemy will be used to create the weapons while Levitation will do to control and float the Sword.

I was trying to recreate King's and Erza's magic with the two combinations.

After my third try I manage to create three swords in a second and it was levitating on the ground.

I was about to say yes when I heard someone scream "WATCH OUT!" I turn my face around and something graze on my cheek before I was suddenly brought to the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" I still haven't registered what just happen that I didn't even realise I was on top of the blond student I meet before the class.

"He was shocked can someone bring him to the infirmary?" My ears was buzzing but I still can't shrug the feeling of almost dying just now.

That attack, it was not an accident. I can feel the malicious intent, how it was planned and if it really hit me I will definitely injured or even die.

I was already lifted from the ground when I caught the pink hair girl looking at me with disappointment. Is that her doing? She attack me?

Why?