ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ

It's been a month since I came back from my long adventure. Ever since I was getting healthier my family has been trying to spend time with me more.

Not that I didn't like the affection I'm getting from them. It's just that, We set off in the wrong foot and my impression of them still a bit shaky. Maybe I'm the one that salty but can't they at least write a letter or told my caretaker to explained it to me? I'll only overwhelm if my family mana touch me but not with others, did they never think about it?

Well, at least I know now. But what about the old owner of this body? Did he left not knowing about the truth behind his isolation? Was he sad when he thought that his family never visit him?

I sigh tiredly while staring at the white ceiling of my room "they're hopeless" I muttered to myself.

Since I can control my mana now, Sky and the others have been training me. I still have a weak ass body, but I'm like a sea full of mana so being a mage was not impossible for me.

"Luv! Big brother and big sisters want us to join their afternoon tea at the garden" I saw my older twin brother peek from my door.

"Okay big brother" Lev smile brightly, he entered my chamber and drag me out of my room gently.

I'm only a minute younger than but he insisted me to call him big brother. I don't like arguing so I just agree with him.

The usually me who like to spend my afternoon tea alone was now change to a siblings afternoon tea.

My brothers and sisters are actually nice. Is just that since I never saw or talk to them I feel a bit awkward when I'm around them.

But I'm positive that it will gradually change. Beside I'm not the kind of person who didn't give a second chance to a person who want to change themselves.

"Big brother! Big sisters I brought Luv with me" Lev said while waving energetically towards our other three siblings.

'I still can't believe that ball of energy is your twin Master Luv' I heard fury talk telepathically in my head.

I just rolled my eyes internally "good afternoon big brother, good afternoon big sisters" I bow politely just like how my etiquette teacher thought me.

"Good afternoon Luv~ aww you're as polite as ever. Come here sit between your big brother and big sister" Lily, Hades first young miss and my first older sister pat the empty chair beside her and Bryan, the oldest siblings.

I nod at her gratefully and sat between them.

Our afternoon tea went smoothly, with they talking to each other and sometimes ask me questions so there won't be any awkward tension between us.

I will say my siblings are actually quite okay.

Bryan, the soon to be head of Hades house is actually a caring brother. He was smart, handsome, and strong. He emitted strong leader aura whenever he was going.

Lily, the oldest girl and the second child is what people would associate with the word of motherly figure. Her attitude is exactly just like mom -I don't want to call her mommy so I just settle with mom and she agreed with it- understanding, caring, soft spoken but also can be scary when she is angry.

My second sister, Silver is the quite type girl who like to busy herself in library. She likes to read and she rarely talk to other people except from the family. She is like the description of an ice princess. She has a cold and stoic face and she doesn't give a fuck to others, again except her family.

And for my older twin, Leviathan he just like the opposite of my. Courageous, active, cheerful and friendly. He has that bright aura whenever he goes. Yeah he likes to talk a lot but he is not the type of loudmouth who talk without thinking, he knows when to shut up, when to counter back, when to joke and when to be serious.

As for me? I'm just me. A scary cat boy, who is too shy and antisocial who likes to shut himself inside his room for all day long.

Sigh, dear god please let me have a peaceful life.

#(A/N) hello guys sorry for the long hiatus. I've caught in writer block and have been stuck in university work. I'll try my best to update more later.

Thank you for your understanding and best regards,

Shiroichi-chan