(πーπ)

We arrived at the castle and Odin immediately bring me to the king office.

When we arrived I saw the king is sitting gracefully while drinking his tea. Odin guide me to the chair across the king and prepare another cup of tea for me.

"Greeting your majesty, may blessing be upon his majesty and the country" I greet him before I sit.

"Please sit down young master Luviathan" I sit down after his order.

"I hear that your house is in an uproar after you leave" The king immediately cut out to the point.

I look at him nervously and can't stop my self from fidgeting "uhh...I never thought it would matter much. I'm not planing on leaving if it's not urgent either actually"

"Of course it matter. You are their beloved youngest child. For them to not be panicking is 0 in a million possibilities"

I scoffed at his statement "beloved youngest child? I don't think so"

He look at me confusedly, then he smiles at me "really? I guess they haven't told you anything yet. Well it doesn't matter...so what is this urgent thing that makes you need to leave the house?"

"Uhm...I can't tell you that. But what I can tell you it's regarding my life" I look at the king seriously.

"Well if that's the case I can't hold you any longer" he sigh in defeat.

Well it's good that he understands. Before we part away the king bestow me a 1000 silver coins and 100 gold coins. When I refused to take them the king threaten me to report to my parent about my whereabouts. So with no other choices I decided to take the money.

Because of our little incident our journey is a little bit delayed and we decided to depart when the sun is setting.

Our next journey to the jungle territory last for 10 days. The distance is quite faraway, if I didn't get a help from Sky maybe we will be stuck for 1 month before we arrive at the jungle kingdom.

I cast a transformation spell and make my self look like a beast people. I choose fox as my look.

There are 3 kind of race that live in the beast continent. The first kind are the pure blood beast which they only have their beast form, the second kind are beast kin they are the one that can transform into three form; beast, half human, and a human, and the last kind is the half bold beast kin which they only have the second form and not the other two.

While walking through the jungle kingdom territory Sylph and Sky transform into their original half human form. I've never saw they transform in to a human so this sight is quite new to me.

Sylph human form is a tall girl with a long white hair that reach her waist, her yellow eyes were more human like even though it still have a slits on it, she also has some snake scales on her hands and on the side of her cheeks.as for Sky he just look like a normal human with a fiery red hair and beautiful golden eyes.

Sylph walk in front of me and act as a guide while Sky stay behind me and guard from my back.

When we enter deeper to the jungle we finally arrived at the entrance gate of the jungle kingdom. What makes here different is they didn't ask for our ID and we only need to pay for the entrance.

In the jungle kingdom they have a very quite nice weather, not to dry and not to wet. There are also many tree surrounding the kingdom that makes the wind cooler even when the sun is blazing.

We didn't go to look for an inn because both Sky and Sylph agree to immediately look for their other friend and demand him so that we can stay at his house freely.

We reach at the center of the the kingdom and we arrived at the front gate of the castle.

Oookay?

"Uhm...Sky? Sylph? Why are we here?"

"Well I told you young master, that I'm going to bring you to my friend right? So here we are" Sky said cheerfully.

"Here? You mean the castle? Okay so can please someone tell me who is your friend we are talking about?" I said

"Well its the black tiger, young master. Wait don't tell me that Sky didn't tell you that this old bastard is actually the king!"

I shook my head at sylph "oh my lord! Sky! Can't you even give him a proper explanation. Look now! Young master is in shock...this is all your fault you red chicken" Sylph said dramatically.

This is going to be a disaster.