('~`ヾ)

It's been two days since I catch a fever. On the second night my fever finally broke down and I'm feeling well now.

The inn keeper sister is also kind enough because she brings me food and help me with compressing my forehead. Well at least she doesn't question anything about my fake grandparents.

On the third day, I check out from the inn and decided to roam around the town before leaving this kingdom.

The market in the morning is not quite crowded, but there are some people who can be seen buying some groceries here and there.

I see a food stall who sells a lamb skewers. I can feel that I can make a river from my drool so I immediately go to the stall and to buy one lamb skewer.

Just when I turn around my body someone bumped into me and make my breakfast fall to the ground.

"Hey watch where you going!" I see a big guy standing in front of me while glaring at me.

Eeep! So scary "I-I'm sorry sir" I said fearfully. Why am I even apologizing! This guy is the one who waste my breakfast.

He suddenly grab my hand forcefully. Sylph who is clinging on my shoulder immediately hissed and Sky screeches above my head at the big guy.

And then out of nowhere a long sword appear on that guy neck "I advise if you release that kid hand sir" I hear a very low and calm voice. A man in a uniform is standing on my left while still raising his sword.

"The...The royal knight! Tch...you're lucky this time kid" the big guy immediately released my hand and run away. The people around who has been looking and didn't dare to help finally release a relief sigh.

"Are you okay little guy?" The royal knight crouch in front of me while giving me a sweet smile.

"I'm okay...thank you sir"I said meekly.

"Here kid take this...this one is on me. And my name is Odin Reyes, care to tell me your name?"

"Ah...thank you sir Odin. My name is Luv Skyheart. It's nice to meet you sir" I take the lamb skewer from his hand and take a bite. Scared that this thing will gone again if I don't eat them now.

"Hehehe...eat slowly Luv. Well I have to go now bye bye" he waved at me and leave from my sight.

I decide to continue my walk. I buy some souvenirs from the market. A beautiful necklace with a snow pendant, some rare books, and a cute Snow White bunny doll.

We decided to leave the country at noon.

We leave the gate and enter the forest so Sky can transform. Just when I'm about to climb to Sky's back someone appears and sky protect me by hiding me behind his wings.

"Whoah...I don't mean harm please don't worry" I hear a familiar voice. When I peak a little I see the Odin guy stand in front of us.

"Sir Odin? Why are you here?" I said while still hiding behind Sky.

"Hello Luv...we meet again" Odin said while approaching me. But I think his presence is not wanted and Sylph who has been clinging turn to her real form too and hissed at Odin.

"*sigh* I didn't think that a small kid like you can have this kind of beast on your side" I keep looking at him warily not caring about what he just said.

"Can we please just talk casually...actually my master want to meet with you Luv"

"Master?" I said confusedly "who is your master?"

"Well you can guess it easily its-"

"The king" I cut his off immediately "and why does the king want to meet this lowly commoner?"

He smile at me warmly "young master Luviathan...the king has ask you to meet with him privately"

My eyes widened, how can my identity be exposed. I look at Sky and Sylph. Don't know what to do, I just agree to Odin and follow him back to the castle through a secret passage.

I hope nothing bad will happen.