o(TヘTo)

10 years later

"Please let me go to school" I was currently in father office, kowtowing in front of him to let me join school.

I've been homeschooled for 10 years long just because they didn't believe I will survive in the outside world.

Like come on! I have four god level beast and one legendary beast with me. I even show them that I've mastered my magic control and have some high spells for protection. How could I still deemed can't survive in the outside world!

"What? But it will-"

"Dad please I beg you! I want to go to school like brother Lev, I also want to have friends" I look at him determinedly "I'm also not weak dad, if I was kept like a delicate princess in the mansion for all my life, when will grow strong?"

Dad look constipated with that. I knew he realised and understand my point. And I knew that he was not that heartless to reject his youngest child request after he kowtowed in front of him.

"Okay...I'll let you. But you must promise me to keep yourself save okay!" I look at dad gratefully. I stood up and immediately hug him tightly.

"Thank you dad" I heard him sigh but he hum after that and hug me back.

Convincing mom is a bit harder. Since it's only me, mom and dad in The house we discussed it when we dine. Lev, Lily and Silver stay at school dormitory, while Bryan took university at winter which is a few miles away from our territory.

Mom keep begging me to stay but I said the same things I said to dad she finally half heartedly accept it.

And so! Here I am after a week I finally joined the Empire high school as a transfer student.

I took a deep breath before walking through the gate and look for the headmaster office.

I was glad that the school provided maps, so I arrived at the office in ten minutes without getting lost.

I knock the wooden door thrice before I heard a voice from inside that allowed me to enter.

"Good afternoon mr. Principal, I'm the new transfer student Luviathan Xander Hades here to report" I said politely to the middle age man who sat behind his paperwork.

"Ah! Yes, I've been informed of your arrival. Here is your new schedule and your dorm key, your uniform and belongings is already on your room" the principal said while handing me a piece of paper with my schedule and an access card for my dorm room.

He glance at his watch "he will be here in a minute, can you please seat down first and wait for your guide?"

"Um...sure" I nod at him and I sat at the sofa in his office. I decided to busy my self while playing with a butterfly I create with my crystal magic.

A few minutes later the office door was knocked and a boy who look around his age appeared.

"Ah, Prince Delta it's nice to see you come on time" the principal smirk while looking at the teen who seems annoyed. And what did he say just now? Prince? Is it okay to disrespect him like that?

"What do you want old guy? You've ruined my nap time" I guess it's okay then.

"We have a transfer student here, and I believe you're one class with his twin" the Prince raised his eyebrow before glance at me. I bow at him shyly, not once meetings with the Prince eyes.

"Levi? Ah! So this is the infamous younger twin he likes to blabs about"

"You can introduce yourself if you want mr. Hades" said the principal.

"Right...pleasure to meet you your highness. My name is Luviathan Xander Hades, the third son of the Hades house" I said.

"Haha! Are you really Levi's twin? You're really his polar opposite" Delta laugh while wiping the nonexistent tears in his eyes "my name is Delta Rohan Blythe, the third prince of black empire"

I finally mustered my courage and took a look at him. I gulp and admitted, this boy is handsome.

Prince Delta has beautiful pale grey eyes, short messy red hair, accompanied with a smile that can't be explained and then he is so freakishly tall.

Lev is still a bit taller than me since my growth spurt with him was mysteriously not the same, even though we have the same face. But still Delta is still than both of us.

I gulp once again, praying to god that my school life will be a peaceful one.