introduction

If the Nekoma high boys were completely honest, none of them expected the opposite genders volleyball team to be any good, why would they? They were girls. Weak and fragile and always requiring help. Of course, nothing annoyed the girls on the team more than this.

Actually thats a lie, the thing they hated most was loosing. There was nothing worse than loosing a match, something both of the teams could agree with.

Thats exactly why Y/N L/N was stood in the doorway of the boys gymnasium, arms crossed and determination in her mind, face to face with Nekomas captain.

"The girls want to have a practice match with your team" she spoke, not averting her gaze from the raven haired lamp-post.

All the captain could respond with was a fit of laughter at the foreign and unheard of request from the shorty stood in front of him. "What makes you think we want to play with a team with such low standards?" He snickered, smirking and resting his hands on his hips, the rest of the boys team coming over wondering what was going on with the two captains.

"You wouldn't be playing against yourselves, so you don't need to worry about those low standards you seem to care so much about." She replied, returning his cocky smirk. "Come by the girls gym tomorrow lunchtime if you change your minds." She declared, turning around out the gym and waving the boys off before disappearing around the corner.

The boys stood there for a few seconds, silent from the unexpected comeback from who they thought was the Captain of Nekoma's Girls Volleyball Team.

~

And that's exactly how the story started. You're probably wanting to know what happened along the way but, telling you too much would spoil the ending, so let's just say it's about

The King of the court and his Queen.