seven

Honestly, you didnt think sleeping in the same bed as Kuroo would be that bad, it's not like you were more than friends neither of you had feelings for eachother so it didn't matter. But what did matter was the fact this boy stole all the damn covers for himself and slept in such a weird position that you were on the edge of the bed, hanging on for dear life as every few minutes he would edge closer to you, pushing you further off the mattress each time.

Eventually being pushed off completely and almost cracking open your skull on the floor, you made you way downstairs, noticing your brother had yet another girl over. Fuckboy you whispered as you went down the steps, and into the kitchen to get yourself something to eat, routing through the cupboards until you found a large jar of peanut butter. Grabbing a spoon and taking it back upstairs to sit at your desk with, the old lamp next to you flickering away as you shovelled peanut butter down your throat and quietly did your homework, muttering to yourself about how stupid algebra is.

"Could you not sleep?" a husky voice came from behind you, making you jump, almost choking on the lump of peanut butter in your mouth. Turning around to see a half asleep Kuroo, his hair even more messed up than usual (if that's even possible), letting out a yawn as he stretched his arms, jumping off the bed and making his way over to you, slumping onto your shoulders and almost falling asleep again. "Ehhh?! Kuroo get off or I swear to Atua I will slice off your dick right this second" You threateningly held up a pair of scissors, tapping him on the forhead with them to get his attention.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, completely ignoring your threat and picking up your paper to get a closer look at your homework, "Trying to figure out this stupid ass chemisty homework, how am I supposed to know what an electron configuration is" you groaned, throwing your pen across the desk in frustration, making Kuroo laugh.

"The electron configuration is the distribution of electrons of an atom or molecule in atomic or molecular orbitals." He explained, making you start uncontrollably laughing, clutching your stomach for support, "Oh my god I knew it! You're a total nerd Rooster head" you snorted, Kuroo ignoring you and writing the answers to you homework.

"Lets make a deal, I'll do you Chem homework and give you my notes, and in return you let me come watch movies with your dogs" You grinned,

"It's a deal"