black lives matter

hey fello kuroo stannies, hope you are all doing well?

i just wanted to write a little a/n to check in with everyone during the BLM movement & protests, as well as leave some info & links where you can either share or donate to spread awareness.

RAISE THE DEGREE:
http://chng.it/tHpgFbm9BG

JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD:
http://chng.it/ws4vsSKkfW

TEXT 'JUSTICE' TO 668366

TEXT 'FLOYD' TO 55156

if you have any more helpful links please comment them so i can add it to this page. if you are planning to go to the protests PLEASE stay safe, here are some things you can do to help keep your identity hidden/protect yourself:

-COVER TATTOO'S/PERMANENT MARKS. whether you use makeup or clothing, it doesnt matter, just make sure tattoo's, birthmarks etc aren't visable, this way police cannot identify you via them.

-WEAR FACE MASKS. remember that we are still in the middle of a pandemic! wear a mask to protect yourself from sicknesses. you can also put petroleum jelly around your mask incase there is tear gas.

-BRING A BAG. i've heard a few people say clear bags are better so you don't look suspicious, but that is up to you. put food, water, medical supplies, protection etc in the bag. if you can, being spares incase other people need it.

-DO NOT POST RECORDINGS OF PROTESTERS! i have seen this going around a lot, if you post videos or images of protesters where you can visibly see who they are, police can identify that person, then track and arrest them.

-WEAR A HARD HELMET. this will help protect you against rubber bullets, rocks, etc.

-WEAR SHATTER PROOF GOGGLES. these are avaliable in most sport stores/general supermarkets, they will help keep dirt out of your eyes, as well as tear gas and pepper spray.

-NO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES!!!! if you get tear gas or pepper spray in your eye while wearing contacts, there is a 85% chance you will loose your vision, it will do you serious harm. wear glasses instead, you can tape them to your helmet/head so they wont fall off.

-SUITABLE FOOTWEAR. make sure to wear shoes you can easily move around in, for example don't wear clumpy boots, wear trainers, this will allow you to leave a situation easier or won't hurt your feet from extended walking.

-FIRE PROOF GLOVES. this will allow you to pick up tear gas canisters or easily put them out. many people say to throw them back at the police, however if you do this they will have a reason to arrest you, so don't do it!

-GAS MASK. pretty self explanatory, keeps out bad chemicals and tear gas.

-TURN OFF YOUR GPS AND TOUCH/FACE ID. police can easily track you if you leave your gps on, put your phone on aeroplane mode and turn off all touch and face recogs.

-STAY HYDRATED!!!! remember that it is summer now, and the weather is getting hotter every day. keep hydrated, if you can bring extra drinks for people that need them, please do so. small cartons of milk is also recommended as it will help reduce the effects of tear gas & pepper spray, although be careul as it CAN cause infections.

my thoughts are with everyone at this time, please keep safe when protesting

my thoughts are with everyone at this time, please keep safe when protesting. if you can't go to protests, share links or donate if you can. everything you do will help.

#blacklivesmatter