three

(C/N) = captains name
(TM/N) = teammates name
(BF/N) = best friends name
------

"Hey Kuroooo~" Your Captain sang throughout the gym after seeing the boys were still loitering near the exit. "C/N?" Kuroo asked, half confused as to why she was prancing over to him, and half scared to death as to why she had such a menacing expression.

"I come bearing gifts!" she grinned, shoving a small piece of paper in his hand, standing up straight like she was in the military, "Proceed with caution" she spoke like she was voicing some sort of film intro, like at the start of the old Disney movies.

Looking down at the piece of paper in his hand, he glanced over the words and numbers written

'Here is F/N's number! If you guys are an item by the end of the month you owe me 1000¥
ps, she loves [fave food place] take her there YOU CHICKEN'

"Wha-" he began, but was cut off as C/N ran off while letting out a wicked witch laugh. He was utterly confused, not that he was complaining mind, getting a cute girls number? That sounded like a total win on his behalf.

—timeskip to later that evening—

"I'm home" you called out to your dogs, who in return came busting into the room, excitedly howling like a pack of wolves when they saw you enter the front door. "Hi babies!" you cooed, "Did ya miss me?"

You did a quick headcount, feeling like one of them was missing, "1,2,3,4...hang on wheres [Female dogs name]?" Getting up off the floor and walking around your house, you eventually found the pregnant dog laying in her whelping box in your bedroom, little whines coming from next to her. "AHHH YOU GAVE BIRTH" you whisper yelled happily, slowly aproaching the 3 year old rescue dog you had recently adopted from the local shelter, to look closer at the puppies in all their skinned potato looking glory.

"Okay, we've got to get you guys checked on" you spoke calmly, whipping out your phone from your back pocket and dialing the number of your vet.

"Uhh hello! I came in a few days ago about a pregnant dog I adopted? Well she gave birth while I was at school, so I was wondering if you could check to see if everything is okay with them?"

"I'd be happy to, could you bring them in? I'm afraid I can't do house visits anymore" he replied, causing you to slightly panic seeing as you were 1) unable to drive, 2) you didn't own a car and 3) you didnt live with your parents, and you sure as hell weren't about to ask your idiot of a brother to get one of his friends to drive you there.

"Yeah sure I'll be there soon" and with that you hung up, starting to aggressively message everyone you could think of that could take you there, otherwise you'd be walking 10 miles with an 80lbs dog and 4 puppies in tow, and you certainly didnt have the muscles for that.

'Sorry I'm at a family dinner otherwise I would'

'I'm sorry I can't, my car broke down'

'My bad L/N-san, I would take you but I have to study for the test tomorrow'

"Shit shit SHIT" you yelled, pacing around your house, nobody was avaliable.

Just as you were about to call the vets to tell them you couldn't make it, a strange number messaged you.

Unknown Number
Recieved 18:27pm
Heyyyy chibi-chan~~

You
Sent 18:27pm
Umm who's this?

Unknown Number
Recieved 18:28pm
Wow forgotten me
already? I thought
we had something
special... ┌(˵༎ຶ ل͟ ༎ຶ˵)┐

You
Sent 18:29pm
Shittykawa I stg if
this is you I'm going
to break your knees
with a baseball bat,
SANGWOO STYLE >:(

Unknown Number
Recieved 18:29pm
WOAH you had something
special with Oikawa-san?
You're quite the player
shrimpy 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

You
Sent 18:30pm
BruH who are you?
If u dont tell me I'll
use my super hacking
skills and hack into
your phone
༼ つ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡° ༽つ

Unknown Number
Recieved 18:31pm
LOL its me, Kuroo.
Ur fave Captain <3

You
Sent 18:31pm
ROOSTER HEAD

🐔Bakaaaww🐔
Recieved 18:32pm
Sooo whatcha at?

You
Sent 18:32pm
Just tryna find someone
who can drive ooP wbu

🐔Bakaaaww🐔
Recieved 18:32pm
Drive?

You
Sent 18:33pm
Yeeetus deleetus..
my dog kinda gave
birth and I need
to take her and
her puppies to
the vet sooo,, ye

🐔Bakaaaww🐔
Recieved 18:33pm
HOLY MACARONI UR
DOG GAVE BIRTH!? I
WANNA MEET THE
PUPPIES PLS LEMME
MEET THEM🥺🥺🥺

You
Sent 18:34pm
I mean if you can
drive 👉🏻👈🏻😌

🐔Bakaaaww🐔
Recieved 18:35pm
BET WHATS UR
ADDRESS I'LL BE
THERE IN A JIFFY
WHAT DO YOU LIKE
FROM MACCIE D'S

You
Sent 18:35pm
BRO UR A KNIGHT IN
SHINING ARMOUR,,,
UHHH CHICKEN NUGS
WOULD BE DOPE TY BB

oh ye right my adress is:

[come up with it urself
im lazy akdjakjs]

Bb? Night in shining armour? The fuck had gotten into you? You'd never even spoken to the guy properly until now and you were already speaking to eachother like you'd been best friends for years. Is this what it was like to click with someone?