Part one

Y/n's pov

Eventually, cup, mugs, and I all headed into town to hunt down two people named bendy and Boris. Of course I ended up going with mugs the first time, and played a fun game of go fish. I was winning a first, but then Boris pulled ahead of me with some lucky draws. It was now mugs' turn, mugs asked Boris "got any ducks?". Then cup showed up, "why you good for nothing! You're playing cards with him?! " he yelled, carrying someone in his hands. Boris looked up and he immediately looked concerned and yelled "bendy!" as cuphead threw him at Boris. I guess that demon guy is bendy. Cuphead said "he was pissing me off with his whining. How am I supposed to enjoy beating the sh*t out of him if he's already in pain". Cup then grabbed mugs' and my handle, dragging us away saying "come on you worthless sh*ts". I yelp and mugs says "ow" a lot in response as we're dragged away.

(Time skip brought to you by cup and mugs potty humor)

After cuphead pinned bendy, mugs and I chased Boris. Mugs attempted to shoot Boris, but missed. All of the sudden, I see Boris go behind bendy. I then notice that mugman is in cups range of fire, so I dash and shove mugman out of the way, just as cuphead had shot. I then felt a burning pain in my chest and stomach. I saw the horror on cup and mugs' face as I fell to the ground cup and mug instantly knelt down near me, cup started saying something, but I couldn't make it out. I started to hear cup yell before my eyes closed and I blacked out.

Mugman pov

Boris said "sir, please let us help". Cup picked up the now unconscious y/n and started shaking before saying "did I say your death was gonna be quick and painless?". Cuphead turned toward Boris and bendy with an insane look in his eyes and said "my bad, I meant I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart limb from limb". Bendy and Boris run away, leaving us with a bleeding out y/n in cups arms. Cups eyes look a little less insane as he turns to me and says "let's get y/n to the hospital". I nod, now crying over my worry for y/n, and run with cuphead to the closest hospital.

(Back to bendy and Boris)
3rd pov

Bendy was pulling Boris along and realized that he was crying. Bendy said "for the love of- Boris why are you crying? Those cup siblings deserve to die". Boris said "but they didn't seem all that bad, something's making them do this I just know it. Plus, that guy just shot his own sister". Bendy pulled Boris down to his height and said "Boris, I hope you're not forgetting that I love you. I'm only doing what's best for us". Boris said "I know, but lately, the best for me has been feeling like the worst". Bendy said "where's my happy little wolfy", Boris mumbled "here I am". Bendy said "I can't hear you", so Boris said "here I am" a bit louder. Bendy let go of Boris and Boris stood up, and then Mickey Mouse peered around the corner and saw bendy and Boris. Mickey walked up to them, Donald and Oswald in tow. Mickey said "BORIS! Are you crying". Boris stammered "m-m-m-mister m-Mickey?". Mickey wrapped his arms around Boris and said "oh you poor thing, don't worry, I'll always be here for you" Donald yelled "no you won't" from the background. Bendy looked up and glared at the mouse, mainly for not acknowledging his existence. Boris then got out of the hug and used bendy as an arm rest before saying "wassup, like what are ya up to". Mickey said "well, we heard some loud noises and went to go check it out. Good thing we did".

(Time skip)
Y/n's pov

As I regained consciousness, I began to feel the pain in my torso. I could also hear sniffling from right next to me. Curious, I opened my eyes to reveal mugman. I turned my head toward him and weakly asked "m-mugs?". Mugs looked up and his face immediately lit up as he practically shouted "Y/N!", coming over to hug me. I hugged him back and said "thanks for being here for me". Mugs released me from the hug and said "of course". I looked around and noticed that cuphead was nowhere to be seen. I asked "where's cup?", mugs shrugged and said "he left shortly after dropping us off here". Thoughts started to form and swirl in my head. I asked "you don't think cup left us, do you?", mug stared at the floor, now deep in thought. I just said "I hope he didn't" as a few tears made there way down my face.

(Meanwhile)

Bendy's pov

After Oswald's little episode, I realized that Felix the cat was here. I walked up to him and said "hey there, Mr Felix right? I love your books!". Felix actually shook my hand, and said "wow really? I'm glad you do Mr...". I took the hint and said "bendy!". Felix then asked me "are those guys your friends, you know, the little mouse and... the handsome bunny", I said "nah, they just invited us to lunch for some reason". Then I began to realize what Felix had said before hand and said "wait wha-". Felix cut me off by slamming his hands on the table and yelling "NOTHING!". Boris asked the mouse if he could help, but he declined. Boris day next to me and said "he looked so sad, I wonder what's bothering him" earning a shrug from me. Felix soon got his food and left to check on Oswald, leaving Boris and I to ourselves.