Part two

Bendy's pov

I said "Dude, I met THE Felix! He said he's gonna write a new book soon. Can't wait". Boris said "looks like we both met our idols, this seems like a great day", I was about to agree, but a slam erupted throughout the entire restaurant. Looking toward the door stood a very crazy cuphead. Boris asked "hey is your sister ok?". I grabbed Boris' hand and said "Boris no, we need to get out of here". Cuphead shot at us, and we dashed out of the restaurant with cuphead right on our tails. We turned a corner and hid as we heard his maniacal laughter. He said "no need to hide you guys, I just wanna f**king kill you that's all. And I'm gonna enjoy it. I'LL FIND YOU! I'LL ALWAYS WILL! I'll make sure you never rest. NEVER! Nev-er" I heard cuphead break down into a fit of sobs and sniffs, cuphead continued "alright y-y/n l-let's spit up, and y-you l-look over t-the r-right. N...n... no, my right you I.... Idiot. YAY TEAMWORK hah hah hah". His laughter continued for a bit before going completely quiet. Boris was about to go out from the corner, but I stopped him and said "I know what you're thinking bro, but I'm not letting you take such a risk. I can check on him myself". Boris nodded and said "thanks, be careful though". I peered around the corner to see cuphead ready to shoot himself in the head. I make a mad dash toward him and move his hand away from his head before saying "the hell do you think you're doing! Are you mad?!". Cup just looked up at me and said "w-who am I kidding, I'm the one who killed her. I'm the one who needs to die". I told him "you know full well that was an accident". Cuphead said "my fault or not, accident or not, why would any of this matter? It's all over. It's either the three of us, or nothing. I just wish I could've told her that I loved her". I wrapped my arms around cuphead as he cried into my chest. I don't even want to imaging what he's going through. A world without Boris... I can't live in a world like that. All of the sudden, cuphead went limb. I pulled away a bit and said "umm, you ok?". He was out cold, but still breathing, so that was good. Boris came up to us and asked "b-bendy, is he alr-" I cut him off "he's alright bro, just sleeping. Let's just find him a comfortable safe place so we can leave him there, then we'll be on our way!". Boris said "wait, we're leaving him?!", I replied "uhh DUH! Why? You had another thing in mind?". Boris was quiet for a second. I said "we won't alway be there for him, and it's true that he might try to kill himself again. So... if that's how it's gonna be..". Boris was about to protest "wh-" but I cut him off "I'm sorry Boris, but there's no hope for him". Boris said "look at him, look at him bendy, he's broken", I looked down at cuphead and said "please, don't make this more difficult than it has to be, I'm just trying to do what's best for us".
(Some time later)
I handed the nurse the money and said "here you go miss, and please don't tell him about us when he wakes up". The bird nurse said "umm", but accepted the cash Boris and I left.

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

Cupheads pov

Y-y/n? My eyes snapped open and I sat up, wondering where I was and what happened. One of the nurses Immediately noticed and said "oh mister cuphead, you're finally awake". "YOU", a voice boomed. Another nurse, who was a bunny started walking towards me rather fast. The bird nurse turned around and asked "Fanny, is there a problem?". I stood up, and the nurse known as fanny grabbed my collar and said "come here sh*t head". I asked "what's the deal lady?". The bird nurse followed, saying "nurse fanny please be nice". Nurse fanny threw me into a room and said "you don't just throw your trash here! You're supposed to come back and pick it up!". Once I regained my balance, I saw that y/n and mugman were in the room. Both of them looked like they had been crying. Y/n said "cup! W-where have you been? I thought you left us here forever".  I walked up to y/n and asked "your r-real right?" While putting my hands gently around her head. She looked away from me and softly said "don't talk to me, I'm mad at you". I pulled myself closer to y/n, asking "I-I'm n-not going crazy right? I can s-see you. I can touch you". Mugman looked at me concerned and asked "cups?". Mugman was ignored however when I basically showered y/n with hugs and kisses. Y/n giggled as I continued to show my sibling affection to y/n and mugman. The nurses must've gotten sick of the show though, cause they left.

Y/n's pov

I hugged cup, and mugs joined in. All of us were just happy to have each other, and happy that we were all in one piece. I let go of the hug a bit and fluffed cupheads hair and said "so fluffy", mugman smirked and fluffed my hair saying "cuphead's not the only one". After our sibling bonding moment, cup got off of the bed and I got up, finally able to put my, now washed,  clothes, plus a new shirt mugs got me since my other one had a giant hole in it. Cuphead asked "are you sure you don't need more rest", I replied "I got all the rest I needed while you forgot me here, hehe". Cuphead leaned his head against my head and said "don't joke about that y/n, I went through the worst days of my life without you, and all the time I couldn't forget about you, even if I tried". I blushed and said "cups, I not used to all this love".