Part fifteen

Felix's pov

Bendy and Boris were off somewhere, mostly because bendy was mad and Boris was trying to calm him down. But the only thing on my mind was y/n and the cup bros. I have no clue why, but I miss them. I miss y/n a lot, but I also miss the other two a little bit too. The things they said to us still racked my mind though. Then I realized something. If they paid off their debt by spreading the ink illness, then the devil shouldn't have any control over their souls. Realizing this, I shot up and went over to where bendy and Boris were. They were still talking, but at least bendy seemed more calm. They noticed me and bendy said "oh hey mister Felix, what's up?". I said "I just realized, that the devil doesn't actually have any authority or control over y/n and the cup bro's. They paid their debt by spreading the ink illness, the devil just scared them into coming after you. We need to get them!". Bendy and Boris looked at each other, bendy then sighed and begrudgingly followed Boris and Felix to the devils casino. When they looked up, they could see a demon flying around, no doubt guiding y/n and the cup bros. As they caught up to them, Cala Maria managed to get into a nearby pond to wait and possibly help.

3rd person pov

Y/n, cup, and mug were all following the demon to the casino, fully aware of the price they must pay. That's when there was a rustle in the trees and bushes. Bendy Boris and Felix were about to come out, but stopped when y/n said "is it weird that I already miss them? It hasn't even been an hour, but the only thing I want to do is go back to when we were celebrating with each other at the ink machine". Cuphead put his hand on y/n's shoulder and said "well, at least we can say that we tried to do the right thing, right?". The cup siblings had their arms around each other, y/n in the middle, cuphead to y/n's left, and mugman on y/n's right. Mugman said "I'd say we succeeded since the ink machine is back up and running". Felix, Boris, and bendy ran after them and Felix yelled "guys wait!". The cup siblings let got of each other and turned around, only to see bendy, Boris, and Felix running towards them. Y/n asked "w-what are you guys doing here?". Felix said "we realized something incredibly important and figured we should tell you". Cuphead stepped forward a little, and said "well?". Felix said "ok, so you mentioned that the bet you made was between your souls, and all of the loot in the casino. You also mentioned that in order to save yourselves, you spread the ink illness across the world once again. So by spreading the ink illness, you paid off your debt. The devil truly has no control over your souls". The cup siblings' eyes widened, and it all made sense. They didn't have to go to the casino at all. They didn't have to die. The demon who was leading them slow clapped, gaining everyone's attention. The demon landed and said "so you figured it out huh, good for you. However, the devil isn't going to let you three go so easily. See, there's nothing saying that the devil's lackey can't fight you". A portal then opened up, and a man wearing a purple suit and tie with a purple dice for a head (you all know what king dice looks like) came out of the portal, along with many many cards. King dice snapped his fingers and bendy, Boris, and Felix were forced out of the area by what seemed to be an invisible forcefield. Bendy, Boris, and Felix all pounded on the forcefield, but it was no use. King dice said "this fight is between you three and me".

Y/n's pov

Cuphead turned to us and said "you two remember how to parry right?". Mug and I nodded kinda confused, until cuphead pointed at the pink cards. Mugs and I nodded, now understanding what we had to do. Cuphead put his hand in between us and said "wallop on three". Mug and I put our hand on top of cupheads and said "1... 2... 3.... WALLOP!" And the battle began. Cards began to come at us in lines, we all jumped and parried the pink cards with our straws (y/n has a straw like mugmans). Eventually, king dice started throwing his cards at us. Unfortunately, I ended up parrying right into a card, which flung me into the forcefield. Right where bendy, Boris, and Felix were standing. I hit the floor, and even through the forcefield, I could hear everyone call my name. I got up, feeling the pain of hitting the forcefield as I moved. I was fine though, just a couple of scratches. After about five minutes of shooting at king dice, he seemed pretty worse for wear. He definitely wasn't looking so good, another hit and he probably would've been down for the count. King dice stopped his attacks and said "fine, you win this time. But be warned, the devil will remember this day. And he will get his revenge!", before going back through the portal. As the portal closed the forcefield disappeared as well. Bendy, Boris and Felix all came rushing towards us. Figaro was also there, because he was pushed outside the forcefield with everyone else. So figaro was running toward cuphead. It was cute to see them reunite. Bendy and Felix ran to me and checked me over, asking me if I was alright. I put my hands up and said "I'm fine guys, chill out". Bendy and Felix backed off, but gave me a hug. During the hug, I saw mug and Boris also hugging. It was really cute. Bendy and Felix broke the hug, and we all decided to go back to toonsvile.