He's Back

He put me down when we got to the music room. I was excited but also scared. I haven't sung in forever. What if I have lost my voice? Then Erik will surely leave me.

Erik fell in love with me because of my voice.

"Christine, are you all right?"

That's when I realised that I was breathing heavily. I can get myself so worked up.

"Yes. I'm fine. Just nervous that's all." I am trying this new thing called not lying. I have to trust him.

"Don't be nervous. We'll start with something easy. How about this?" Erik says as he hands me over a piece. It's the song that made me famous. Think of Me.

I sung it with ease. I guess my voice wasn't lost after all.

"Is it possible that your voice has gotten even more angelic than when I last heard you?" Erik asked with a smirk on his face.
I was about to answer back when I heard a scream come from the front of the house.

"Meg!!" I yelled and ran to her only to bump into her around the corner.
"Christine!! Leave now. Go! He's back." She screams at me.
Raoul's back. He's actually here. I felt Erik grab me and start to run into my room. He flicked some lever and a staircase leading down appeared. We quickly ran down them and he flung me at the bed that laid in the big room.

"Stay here, there is food and water. I'll come get you when he's gone." He told me as he started ascending the stairs back up. I watched as the stairs disappeared into the black before I started to cry. This isn't one of my crazy illusions. It was real. Raoul was here for me and by the sound of Megs scream, he was determined to get me back.

I looked around the room. It had a bathroom connected to it also. Thank the lord. What I noticed though was that everything was black. I suddenly felt scared without Erik. What if Raoul tries to hurt him.
Something caught my eye. It was sheet music. I ran over to them. It looked like a beautiful song. Love Never Dies? I've never heard of it before. It must be one of Erik's pieces.

I sang through it a couple of times before I grew tired. I went to bed and instantly fell asleep.

I had nightmares throughout the whole night. Most if them consisting of Raoul. He was stabbing Erik. I was screaming at him to go away but it was like he didn't hear me.

That's when I was awoken by someone.

"Christine! It's ok, I'm here now. He's gone. And he won't be coming back for a long time." Erik said to me.
I was so happy he was here. I started to cry. Who knew when Raoul was going to come back.