The Cold Ice

Erik and I we're kinda enjoy our boat ride, kinda not. We had so much sickness (mainly from me) and pain. But it was worth it seeing all the gorgeous waves, beautiful sunset, and the salty sea air......actually  but that in the nausea category. One night as Erik took me dancing ouside on deck we heard sirens go off and turning around we saw and iceberg.

"Erik!" I screamed and he grabbed me and took me to the other side. os the boat. The Iceberg hit us and made the boat stop. Scraping the side the bottom was very damaged. Soon this wouldn't be afloat anymore. That thought scared me.

Erik hurred to get our stuff and he placed me in one of the lifeboats. I tried pulling him in with me but he wouldn't budge.

"No, I can't go on. I have to make sure everyone else get's to safety. Besides its women and children first."

"No Erik! I won't let us be parted anymore!" He kissed me long and hard. Then pull back smiling sadly.

"Don't worry, I will find you. I will always find you." He kissed me again and left somewhere else. I was shaking out of the cols and out of fear. A few more people came into the same boat and suddenly the lifeboat started to drop us down to the sea.

"NO!" I tried getting back on for Erik but people pulled me back forcefully.

Erik....... was my last thought before slipping into darkness.