ii

Nancy likes to bike home, which is exactly what she's doing now

Nancy likes to bike home, which is exactly what she's doing now. She had another interesting day of summer school when she heard about the program she begged her dad. Carson was confused because why would you want to spend your summer doing school but after Nancy explained it was so she can get more credits for college Carson agreed, Carson and Kate when they had Nancy agreed that they would let Nancy have whatever she wanted and deserved for that matter. Nancy wasn't spoiled by no means, she lived in a three-bedroom house that was just the right size for there family.

When Nancy was biking passed the Byer household she was met with a surprise, Jonathan Byers was playing with his brother and Joyce Byers was watching with a smile on her face.

She slowed to a stop, she didn't want to seem nosy but she couldn't help it, they're a cool family.

"Nancy Drew is it, come on up!" Joyce Byers motions for Nancy to join on her the porch, Nancy rolls her bike towards the porch and props it up against the railing.

"Lemonade?" Joyce hands Nancy a drink and Nancy takes it gratefully, she sits next to Joyce on the porch.

"I'm surprised Wheeler isn't here with Jonathan," Nancy comments looking at Jonathan spray his brother with a water hose.

"Oh, you didn't hear, they broke up." Joyce frowns slightly.

"How's Jonathan taking it?" Nancy works hard to keep the smile off of her face because Wheeler and Jonathan are no longer together.

"He's doing okay." Joyce quiets down when Jonathan comes over to lean against the railing.

"Hey Drew, you're home from summer school right." Jonathan takes a sip of his water that was in between the rails.

"Yes, but I'm doing it for credits not because I have to Byers." Nancy rolls her eyes at Jonathan.

"How's the Drew crew?" Jonathan asks bringing the nickname that she and her friends had in elementary school.

"We aren't called the Drew crew but we're good." Nancy stands up from her chair and wipes off her pants.

"Bess still with that Tommy guy?" Jonathan steps away from the railing so Nancy can get down from the porch.

"Sadly, George and I are waiting for Tommy to mess up again. Ned is just chilling in the background waiting for all of us to fall apart." Unlike everyone in Hawkins High School Nancy liked Jonathan, sure he was a little strange but everyone was a little strange in Hawkins, they lived in Hawkins Indiana for goodness sake.

"Hi, Nancy!" Will waved to Nancy as he was walking up the driveway.

"Hi Will." Nancy kindly waved back, Nancy had a soft spot for Will maybe that's was because Carson was his godfather so Nancy saw him a lot as a baby.