Author's Note

Hey everyone, I just want to thank you all for reading this. As I've said before, I grew up playing Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and I always wondered what happened to the Hero of Time after he left Termina. I think I was able to leave the most realistic possible scenario to what happened after he left Termina, and I hope you all think so too. This was a pretty sad story to write, especially the first and last few chapters. 

After the original take of the story was released in November of 2019, I read dragonrand100's novelization of Ocarina of Time in early 2020, and could not have been more impressed. From this, I realized how much my own story needed work, and I recently decided to fix it up and edit certain aspects of it. I take huge inspiration from him, and I would encourage you all to read his novelization of Ocarina of Time.  

I want to thank you all for the feedback as well, as the it had been very good for this story. I hope you all enjoyed it, and as always, please let me know if you have any suggestions. 

I'm happy I was able to bring this story here, as this topic is something I've always been passionate about. Again, thanks a lot for reading this, as I put a lot of time into this over the last few months. 

 Thank you all for reading. <3

Hope to hear from you all soon,

~SheikahTypeBeat

🎉 You've finished reading The Legend of Zelda: What Comes After - The Final Tale of The Hero of Time 🎉