Prologue

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, REMUS LUPIN, NYMPHADORA TONKS, SIRIUS BLACK AND BILL WEASLEY stared up at a small grey building at 10 pm. They were currently in New Orleans, standing in front of a small studio in Haxton Street six, waiting for Dumbledore to lead the way.

They had been told to come and find a potential order member, by the elderly man with the silver beard. He told them where to meet him, and here they were, waiting for him to go into the studio or tell them who they were looking for.

He even told Sirius to come, and to use Polyjuice Potion to look like Mad-Eye, because he would get his first, only, and quite important task, which involved this person.

"It doesn't appear to be very homely, does it?" Wondered the old wizard aloud while stroking his beard in question.

"Well, it's a shabby, old building."
Bill pointed out, looking slightly confused; his fellow Order members not understanding either.

"I suppose it is."
Dumbledore mused with a knowing smile on his face.

"Now, when we go inside; listen. Don't speak, don't think; simply listen."
He ordered his companions who all silently nodded.

Smiling he led them forward into the building. With a slight movement of his hand the green marble door opened soundlessly.

The moment the door opened, Remus heard something, due to his heightened werewolf senses.

A woman's voice.

His head perked up at the voice and Dumbledore gestured for him to lead the group in the right direction.

Without hesitation, Remus strolled forward, attempting to understand the words the woman was singing.
The closer he got to the voice, the stronger he could smell the sweet scent of coconuts and chocolate in the air, and for once, it wasn't Remus himself who smelled like chocolate.

Probably because he showered earlier.

The ex-professor stopped in front of a dark green door with a small window, as Sirius stepped next to Remus. The door was wide open, so they all looked inside to see a small room with green painted walls, the dark green color already fading into a light mint green.

In the middle of the room, Sirius could see a woman, perhaps a few years younger than himself, with dark brown hair, her back turned to him.
She was playing the piano and singing a song, he could now fully understand.

Remembering Dumbledores orders, they all kept silent and listened to her sing, not knowing that it was a song about herself, unlike Dumbledore, who knew how fitting it actually was.

And while they listened, they felt touched by the sadness and desperation, by the power and weakness, by the pain and by the love her voice held. All of them could relate to these feelings on some level, seemingly drowning in a spiral of good and bad memories, feeling every single ounce of it touch their souls.

"Looks like a girl but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say

Oh, we got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Oh, we got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

Everybody stands as she goes by
'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby